Prop AVP Predator Mask Set SDCC Exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Elder_Predator2

Super Freak
Reaction score
345hh7o.jpg

Yep, why is the Celtic Bio so deformed too? :lol

Chopper wooks very sad too :monkey2

It looks like someone shot them with a ton of plastic BBs or something :rotfl

+1 At least I'm going to save some money for something better than this.

Yeah, now I'm still hoping that Hot Toys won't have anything that I want. I don't want another situation like last year's Guardian Predator. I didn't think that I was going to get it. Then my waitlist converted, I didn't plan on it financially, and I had to draw on my credit more than I wanted to.

I am REALLY dissapointed with these. I was looking forward to picking up something really cool Predator wise for a SDCC exclusives since it's my first one but I will give these a miss :( Maybe HOT TOYS will have something???

What else would they be? Statue? They are mini props, no?

don't ALL props actually come from movie molds though? Thats how I classify a "prop" :dunno. Maybe these do come from movie molds though, idk. I don't recall ever seeing any 1/4 maquettes made for the movie.

I'd GLADLY buy all of these -- if they didn't look like something sculpted by McFarlane and blown up. The Celtic bio's deformed and they're WAY too pitted. The only one that looks remotely awesome is Chopper (mostly because his mask texture was somewhat rougher than the others).

Have the sculptors even seen the movie?

Scar.png

...lastly, Celtic's lenses look really bad. Like, seriously bad. SSC needs to do an update on them before production, or the final product will be a tremendous fail.

1/3 scale or bigger would've been nicer, but I'll still get them if they manage to fix their problems... which is doubtful.

don't ALL props actually come from movie molds though? Thats how I classify a "prop" :dunno. Maybe these do come from movie molds though, idk. I don't recall ever seeing any 1/4 maquettes made for the movie.

Well the way I saw it was that SSC took their original bios from a few years ago and shrunk them, and those were props. That would make these miniature versions of a prop, right?

Hopefully all three are in a set and for under $100.......then I might think of getting these. but, yeah.. fix all the overdone pitting and the F'd up celtic bio.....:lecture

If they were smooth, like they're supposed to be, they would look a LOT better. These just look like crap.

Back