AVP Noob

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know what you mean , you know though I don't even consider the price anymore .
If I see something I have to have I just have to get the money.
This is a horrible addiction financially but I love it.
:lol

Don't I know it. AVP and AVP:R really jump started new merchandise. As financially draining as it is, it's so awesome to see these new models, figures, and toys coming out.

It sucks though, because November the FuRyu Predalien comes out, December is the estimated ship date for the P2 Ex. dio AND the PlasticArts ThreeB Wolf, and I don't even know when the Lost Pred comes out.

On top of that I need to start thinking about buying X-Mas gifts.

I need more money!!!!!!!

Don't I know it. AVP and AVP:R really jump started new merchandise. As financially draining as it is, it's so awesome to see these new models, figures, and toys coming out.

It sucks though, because November the FuRyu Predalien comes out, December is the estimated ship date for the P2 Ex. dio AND the PlasticArts ThreeB Wolf, and I don't even know when the Lost Pred comes out.

On top of that I need to start thinking about buying X-Mas gifts.

I need more money!!!!!!!

don't we all ! :lol:lol:lol
I'm collecting from nearly every line , try that. :monkey1:rotfl:lol

Just to let you know, i'm eyeing up a couple of Preds on the big 'Bay', in addition to already agreeing to purchase some LOTR from a member here too.

Like i said, eyeing up a few different lines......HELP!!!.....It's started!!!!!

*Collapses on table, whilst his chest bursts*

You took out the 300 GBP buy now price...trust me, if I had that money when I saw it I wouldn't even think twice about it.

I've just gotten into this line myself.
My 1st Predator, the AVPR Cleaner Predator, was bought in NH while I was on vacation and it was a cool birthday gift to myself.
I have the She-Predator on order with SSC and I also have the Wolf Predator on order and he'll be here on Monday from Razor's Edge.
:chew

Back