AVP Noob

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea I always thought about the skull rods on chopper's back. I guess they are allowed to hunt humans but to get the right of passage into adulthood they would have to slaughter Xenomorphs.

My main gripe was with the character design, not the figure as it just replicated it. If you were a hunter/warrior running around an ancient hunting maze with xeno's around every corner, would you want two big freaking poles higher than your head strapped to your back... I mean, just try running through a doorway!

My main gripe was with the character design, not the figure as it just replicated it. If you were a hunter/warrior running around an ancient hunting maze with xeno's around every corner, would you want two big freaking poles higher than your head strapped to your back... I mean, just try running through a doorway!

I totally see what you mean. Mazes...tight spaces...and big fight with possible countless xenos...accessories should be left at home. That's why chopper was pwned so damn quickly. An inexperienced super rookie.

I thought it was so funny Chopper and Celtic got their butts kicked so badly by 1 xeno and yet Scar was able to tear through them so easily. Fine he got infected but when you see how their formation was...you can obviously tell that Celtic was the team leader.

Received my Pred Cleaner Kit Version and She Pred......^^^^ing love em!!!

I am hooked, well and truely!!

(Also received bank robber Joker too :p )

I want Machiko too....what??? You got BR joker already??? How? Oversea shipping?

pumpkin-1.jpg

Back