Averone's SDCC 2012 photos and more

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DSC05458.jpg

DSC05459.jpg

DSC05462.jpg

DSC05460.jpg

DSC05461.jpg

DSC05455.jpg

Thanks man, yeah it looks pretty awesome. Not too much of a statue guy but that caught my attention.

Thanks again for brining me SDCC! :duff

Ok, that is all guys!
Thanks for looking and check back next year for more photos.

Hope you enjoyed the tour and photos. There was so much more to see, if you ever get a chance to go see SDCC, its well worth it. You should do it at least once in your lifetime!

Wow that spiderman is Amazing is that kotobukiya? Is it up for order yet. Thanks for all the great pics averone much appreciated.

What's with the orange and yellow trim on the 66 B-mobile?

It should be just red.

It's actually orange. It just appears red on camera. :lecture

DSC05435.jpg

DSC05304.jpg

Need more info on those artists! Amazing work. So many awesome things at the con. I hope to attend one year. Thanks so much for posting all these photos averone, I've lived vicariously through them. :rotfl :wave

Last edited:
Hey thanks a lot for taking the time to share all of this with us bro! You guys have it good on the west. The NYCC isn't nearly as good as that! Most of the west coast companies like Sideshow and Propstore don't even come to NY. I guess it's too much to get all the stuff for their set ups cross country. eFx has a pretty small set up and they still don't come here! We get gypped man

The way the picture was shot, the lettering on the convention walls is framed around her head like Mickey Mouse ears. :p

Back