Averone's SDCC 2012 photos and more

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, thanks averone, for bringing SDCC to me! :D

:duff

Your welcome!
2iv1hrc.gif

Yeah I'll say thank you again man. Great coverage, its much appreciated from those of us that couldnt make it. Hopefully i'll be there next year.

This is an amazing looking piece. What's it called? Is it already up for order on the sideshow site. Haven't seen it. Have to look tomorrow.

This is the ARH Studios Proto Angel of Death
It will be up for order about a month after the show and will be distributed via Sideshow.
Colors may change a little but not much. The souls and the face glow in the dark so far.
Thanks for your support and looking

Alright, no more teasing... You guys know Im a huge IM fan! I had to beg for them to do this, but then how can they say no!
Here are the only exclusive pics of the new IM Bust with its ammo pack remeoved!

(Yes, you may thank me later :) )

DSC05284.jpg

DSC05283.jpg

Wow!!! I really like the look of it with those ammo packs off. Thanks again for the awesome pictures these past few days.

the iron man life size busts looks a lot better without the ammo pack. Thanks again for all the pics. It was like I was there!

Thanks for the great SDCC coverage , Averone! :rock And thanks for sharing your photos of some amazing pieces and hot cosplay beauties. Didn't make it to SDCC this year, hopefully next.

Thanks very much for the updates guys,
Really appreciate you taking time out to take pics and upload so that we can also see :hi5::hi5::hi5::hi5:

Amazing pics. A nice pick-me-up for those who could not be there. Cheers averone ! :duff

Thanks averone for show us the SDCC 12. Muy Agradecido ;)

Thanks for all the great pics!

the iron man life size busts looks a lot better without the ammo pack. Thanks again for all the pics. It was like I was there!

thanks for this thread buddy!!

Thanks for the great SDCC coverage , Averone! :rock And thanks for sharing your photos of some amazing pieces and hot cosplay beauties. Didn't make it to SDCC this year, hopefully next.

Thanks very much for the updates guys,
Really appreciate you taking time out to take pics and upload so that we can also see :hi5::hi5::hi5::hi5:

Your welcome all
Only a few more pics to upload later
Today time to shop a little

The word is it will not change.

That's disappointing. I know the chest light didn't work for SS but I didn't see a single pic or video of the arc reactor that would justify the blue plastic. Unless it looks AMAZING when lit up.

I still have it on my orders, will wait and see.

Thanks for all the wondeful photos, killed a couple hours at work looking at them :lol

Back