Avengers: Endgame

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Avengers: Endgame (April 26th, 2019)

I still don’t think it’s going to pass Avatar though...

:chase

If it does then you know Avatar will get a wide re-release right before the sequels. No way they'll willingly give up an opportunity to market Avatar 2 as "the follow-up to the highest grossing film of all time."

At the time she simply didn't want Thanos knowing the location of the Soul Stone, which she feared he would be able to extract from her should she be captured. She didn't want to be responsible for his wiping out 1/2 of all life in the universe. She had no idea what was required of Thanos in exchange once he arrived at said location.

Maked sense in a “had to be that way” sorta thing.

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

But that would remove the focus away from Stark defeating Thanos.

Sure, because Cap would have and Cap would have died in the process, not Stark.

It could still have fit with Doctor Strange's one successful outcome - they still needed Stark to figure out time travel and that could have been his primary role. This is what I thought it was going to play out like before I saw it.

I’m going to NYC this weekend and thought I’d catch this again on an imax screen but I can’t get tickets. There is a show at 2:30 in the morning I couldn’t go to.

There was a woman in CA who returned from Vietnam with the measles that saw EG on opening night and now they say the whole theater might be infected

Who needs the snap

Worst part ...she knew she was feeling sick, but still went anyway :panic:

There was a woman in CA who returned from Vietnam with the measles that saw EG on opening night and now they say the whole theater might be infected

Who needs the snap

Worst part ...she knew she was feeling sick, but still went anyway :panic:

It's like that movie about the stupid sick monkey that kills people! That movie scared me! :horror

If it does then you know Avatar will get a wide re-release right before the sequels. No way they'll willingly give up an opportunity to market Avatar 2 as "the follow-up to the highest grossing film of all time."

Doesn’t Cameron work for Disney now? :lol

No matter who loses, Disney wins!

I’m going to NYC this weekend and thought I’d catch this again on an imax screen but I can’t get tickets. There is a show at 2:30 in the morning I couldn’t go to.

Lincoln Square?!

I’ll meet you there! :hi5:

Last edited:

Just saw a comment on a youtube review speculating that the Loki series could be about 2012 Loki who escaped with the Tesseract. It made me go 'huh...'

So maybe he really will stay dead in the prime timeline....unless this Loki makes the jump like 2014 Gamora did.

Having the director of Suicide Squad say F marvel didn’t help things either.

oh god, that was said jokingly, and no one cared other than people writing click bait articles and the sort that take things way too seriously.

Let this one sink in.

EG will reach domestically in 10 days what took A1....are you ready....154 days to reach! :thud:

Like wtf.

Yeah it’s passing Avatar lol

oh god, that was said jokingly, and no one cared other than people writing click bait articles and the sort that take things way too seriously.
Ok, but no director who has witches twitching in their moving should joke like that. They’re just waiting to get crapped on Academy award or not.

Man even after reversing the snap Thor not originally going for the head still was a death sentence for BW, Tony Stark, and led to the farewell of Steve Rogers. That must be fun to think about every night before bed, lol.

Man even after reversing the snap Thor not originally going for the head still was a death sentence for BW, Tony Stark, and led to the farewell of Steve Rogers. That must be fun to think about every night before bed, lol.

Probably haunts Thor even more after the fact.

Back