Avengers: Endgame

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Avengers: Endgame (April 26th, 2019)

Hydra Cap from the comics would make a great villain for phase 4 and it would be interesting to see a now beloved character become the ultimate villain, which he was in the comics. They could also make old Cap an evil Skrull. :lol

:lol You wish. ;)

In my mind Peggy originally stayed single and never had kids after Cap went into the ice. Then he went back in time and married her and that's the husband she references in the updated timeline forever more. We never saw her original husband's face and he was never credited with any actions that would solidify him as a separate person so I can always assume it was Steve all along. :D

I guess there'd still have to be two timelines but only frm 2014 on since the Nebula and Thanos of that time died and the Gamora of that time went permanently into the future.

There are two Caps and two Peggy. One that married and had kids, grew old and died, and one that married Steve.

Hydra Cap from the comics would make a great villain for phase 4 and it would be interesting to see a now beloved character become the ultimate villain, which he was in the comics. They could also make old Cap an evil Skrull. :lol

On wow they never did reveal anyone to be a Skrull in AEG did they? Man CM's movie really was worthless wasn't it, lol.

Well, the film creates its own time travel rules and literally tells the audience to forget everything that you've seen in other time travel films by literally naming them all. :lol

This is the article I read.

https://www.polygon.com/2019/4/26/1...me-time-travel-loki-alive-captain-america-old

There are two Caps and two Peggy. One that married and had kids, grew old and died, and one that married Steve.

Yeah read the article and that seems to be what they are trying to say.... Which is stupid :lol

I prefer Khev's theory.... Which is also flawed with the rules that Russo's came up with..

Cap is evil.. Damn it.. Hulk and Cap ruined in the same movie. :lol

Lets face it.. Autin Powers: Goldmember best explained how to understand time travel.

x8w95xIdH4o

Lets face it.. Autin Powers: Goldmember best explained how to understand time travel.

x8w95xIdH4o

Yes not worrying about these things and simply enjoying the movie is always the way to go, but I can't resist theorizing and coming to my own conclusions regardless, lol. If you don't like my theory and think that Steve really did replace Peggy's original husband then the fact that Nebula didn't erase herself from existence when she killed her past self should lay to rest any concerns over Peggy's original kids being erased by Cap marrying her. If future Nebula can still exist with no past version of herself to become her than Peggy's kids must be alive somewhere too.

I just like things to line up a little more so in my mind they were Steve's kids all along.

Yes not worrying about these things and simply enjoying the movie is always the way to go, but I can't resist theorizing and coming to my own conclusions regardless, lol. If you don't like my theory and think that Steve really did replace Peggy's original husband then the fact that Nebula didn't erase herself from existence when she killed her past self should lay to rest any concerns over Peggy's original kids being erased by Cap marrying her. If future Nebula can still exist with no past version of herself to become her than Peggy's kids must be alive somewhere too.

I just like things to line up a little more so in my mind they were Steve's kids all along.

Hey I get it.. I wouldn't want to have to live with the knowledge that my hero erased some poor kids out of existence just to get his rock off either :lol ;) ;)

Also for the record.. I want Cap to live happily ever after also.

So whatever it is with Peggy and the kids... I prefer to not think about it and figure it all work out in the end.

However he is still sitting on his couch enjoying a beer while Bucky gets tortured :lol

:lol You wish. ;)

In my mind Peggy originally stayed single and never had kids after Cap went into the ice. Then he went back in time and married her and that's the husband she references in the updated timeline forever more. We never saw her original husband's face and he was never credited with any actions that would solidify him as a separate person so I can always assume it was Steve all along. :D

I guess there'd still have to be two timelines but only from 2014 on since the Nebula and Thanos of that time died and the Gamora of that time went permanently into the future.

I'm sure that none of this really works logically with as much screwing with the past that they did at once but that's always part of the fun of time-travel stories, lol.

I just watched your video and I believe you're overthinking it. When they took the scepter with the mind stone that created (per The Ancient One) a new timeline branch, correct? So when he went back, if he didn't return the scepter right away he could exist in that branch for however long he wanted with Peggy. If he brought along an extra vial of Pym particles, he could wait until Peggy died, then jump back to that point again, return the scepter (thereby erasing the branch) & then jump back to the "real" 2023. Granted, returning the scepter as an old man would probably require a bit of subterfuge, but nothing Old Man Steve couldn't handle.

I just watched your video and I believe you're overthinking it. When they took the scepter with the mind stone that created (per The Ancient One) a new timeline branch, correct? So when he went back, if he didn't return the scepter right away he could exist in that branch for however long he wanted with Peggy. If he brought along an extra vial of Pym particles, he could wait until Peggy died, then jump back to that point again, return the scepter (thereby erasing the branch) & then jump back to the "real" 2023. Granted, returning the scepter as an old man would probably require a bit of subterfuge, but nothing Old Man Steve couldn't handle.
Wait... Khev is the one overthinking it ? :lol

Also for the record.. I want Cap to live happily ever after also.

So whatever it is with Peggy and the kids... I prefer to not think about it and figure it all work out in the end.

However he is still sitting on his couch enjoying a beer while Bucky gets tortured :lol

:lol :lol

Maybe he did change Bucky's past. I mean at the end there Bucky did seem to smile knowingly as if he already knew what Old Steve was planning to offer Sam. Maybe that same old Steve had rescued Bucky from the Russians and they'd been playing along ever since. ;)

But yes in my mind he never became Captain America: Baby Eraser and what was shown on screen plus my own theories give me enough to just accept that it all worked without him doing which is all I need to sleep soundly at night, lol.

Movie was very good but damn was it long. Ending was epic. I think they def could of brought nat back tho

Damn regular time slot full. Don't want to mess with Real 3D. Next week it is.

:lol :lol

Maybe he did change Bucky's past. I mean at the end there Bucky did seem to smile knowingly as if he already knew what Old Steve was planning to offer Sam. Maybe that same old Steve had rescued Bucky from the Russians and they'd been playing along ever since. ;)

But yes in my mind he never became Captain America: Baby Eraser and what was shown on screen plus my own theories give me enough to just accept that it all worked without him doing which is all I need to sleep soundly at night, lol.

My read is Bucky & Steve discussed who would carry on the mantle of CA. Bucky knew what Steve was planning to do..He said to Steve "I'm going to miss you buddy." and hugs him right before he leaves on his mission.

My read is Bucky & Steve discussed who would carry on the mantle of CA. Bucky knew what Steve was planning to do..He said to Steve "I'm going to miss you buddy." and hugs him right before he leaves on his mission.

Ah, then if Steve told Bucky his plan before leaving then that would have given Bucky the opportunity to weigh in on whether Steve should "rescue" him from the Russians. I can't imagine Bucky signing off on that and possibly creating a butterfly effect for the worse. As Strange said they had a 1 in 14 million chance to stop Thanos and changing Bucky pre-Infinity War might have been a really bad idea.

Awesome, thanks for the reminder on Bucky's farewell statement to Steve, I'm sure they did talk it over and that Bucky agreed that Falcon would be the best choice to take up the shield and cowl, hence his knowing smile and urging of Sam to go speak to Steve alone.

Back