Avengers: Endgame

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Avengers: Endgame (April 26th, 2019)

Oh man Attack is definately better than my Run good job lol

:lol :lol :lol

hnnng I hated that Starlord humor in IW lol

Shazam just did that actually. :lol

But didn’t they all have ear pieces or at least Cap and Falcon did lol

Those ear pieces probably malfunctioned with all that noise. Cap probably was thinking, I've waited my whole life for this moment, and all they heard was, "Avengers....ASS...shhhhhhhh."

Just came from seeing the movie. It was great! I do t know if anyone mentioned this or not but
Spoiler Spoiler:
right?

Those ear pieces probably malfunctioned with all that noise. Cap probably was thinking, I've waited my hold life for this moment, and all they heard was, "Avengers....ASS...shhhhhhhh."

Well Cap did hear Falcon come over the comm which was really bad ass I might add.

Just came from seeing the movie. It was great! I do t know if anyone mentioned this or not but
Spoiler Spoiler:
right?

Nope in theory you can have an infinite amount of yourself living at the same time.

I know i’ve seen it.

I really want to see and interview with the Russos asking them why they did what they did with the Hulk... It wont happen but I would love to see it addressed.

This film was a slap in the face to the Hulk and his fans.

You just dont do what you do in Infinity war and then give him no payoff or arch.

Remeber when they said Thor 3 and the last two Avengers film was going to be like a Hulk story arch since they did not have the rights to make a individual film? Yeah what ever.

MR still is under contract for 1 or 2 more movies.. Maybe they give him something to do in another Avengers film. Maybe WWH comes to fruition in that one..

If Russo's are involved I highly doubt it :lol

Hell If KF is still calling the shots I Highly doubt it. :lol

Spoiler Spoiler:
right?

Spoiler Spoiler:

I really want to see and interview with the Russos asking them why they did what they did with the Hulk... It wont happen but I would love to see it addressed.

You just dont do what you do in Infinity war and then give him no payoff or arch.

Remeber when they said Thor 3 and the last two Avengers film was going to be like a Hulk story arch since they did not have the rights to make a individual film? Yeah what ever.

MR still is under contract for 1 or 2 more movies.. Maybe they give him something to do in another Avengers film. Maybe WWH comes to fruition in that one..

Dude they said in interviews post IW that his arc was going to be addressed but I would’ve never imagined it would just be a smart passive gimp Hulk! :slap

Thank god i’m a Cap fan lol

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:
right?

And yet, both their minds were conveniently connected and shared via WiFi Bluetooth brain.

Dude they said in interviews post IW that his arc was going to be addressed but I would’ve never imagined it would just be a smart passive gimp Hulk! :slap

Thank god i’m a Cap fan lol

That is my hope for this film... To accept it as a Cap movie that happens to have Bruce Banner in it and a Hulk Cameo (I am referring to Avengers NYC scenes :lol )

I have become a big Cap fan with these movies.. So there is still hope for some redemption but I will never love this film as I still have issues.

Spoiler Spoiler:

That is my hope for this film... To accept it as a Cap movie that happens to have Bruce Banner in it and a Hulk Cameo (I am referring to Avengers NYC scenes :lol )

I have become a big Cap fan with these movies.. So there is still hope for some redemption but I will never love this film as I still have issues.

Spoiler Spoiler:

lol at the spoiler

Dude this midget has more rage than EG Hulk!

tenor.gif

In all seriousness I do have a major crisis at hand with how Hulk was treated in this movie.

I am as much a Hulk fan as I am a Cap fan with Stark trailing behind those 2.

I am having my Snoke crisis right now which ironically enough was a crisis I didn’t have in TLJ!

I was put off by him from the get go, but as I am unfamiliar with the comic version of Professor Hulk I was more willing to give them some leeway and see what developed. I wasn’t at all impressed with the treatment either, but there was enough going on that I didn’t let it ruin things for me. And again, IMO Hulk had his big moments in TA & AoU. His fight with the HB was epic; he only was KO’d after he saw the terrified citizens and started to de-Hulk.

Saw it yesterday, loved every second of it. A couple of observations:
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

I was put off by him from the get go, but as I am unfamiliar with the comic version of Professor Hulk I was more willing to give them some leeway and see what developed. I wasn’t at all impressed with the treatment either, but there was enough going on that I didn’t let it ruin things for me. And again, IMO Hulk had his big moments in TA & AoU. His fight with the HB was epic; he only was KO’d after he saw the terrified citizens and started to de-Hulk.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Screw these spoiler tags i’m done lol

They're just making way for Phase IV Hulk. The future is female.

2019-04-27 (7).jpg

Actually In AOU he was calm for only a moment then saw the police and their guns and started to get angry again and then got knocked out..

Even before that Hulk Buster was on the winning end I think..

Would not have cared if he was allowed to do anything heroic at the end of the film.. Blah..

I really hate AOU. :lol

Back