Avengers: Endgame

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Avengers: Endgame (April 26th, 2019)

You Shall Not Pass!
0e402cd5cac6edb6a7a1c747adeb261d.gif

Edit. - wait, are we talking famous lines or famous lines preceding a big battle?
Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Just any epic line of dialogue.

You know the old cinema cliché saying of “gosh I would watch a movie of these characters just sitting around talking”.

Well Marvel finally gave us that!

There were points where not even a costume was being worn.

Marvel is nuts yo.

This was JAWS in the theater....

Spoiler Spoiler:

:lol :lol :lol

Actually I asked for some spoilers about Hulk before seeing this.. I knew that he was professor Hulk the whole time and was told he had a moment or two but not to get my hopes up and keep expectations in check...

I did that and was still like WTF :(

Regarding my
Spoiler Spoiler:

Without question.. This film gives Hulk just one great moment and I am in a happier place..

Yeah I don't know how AEG could be anything other than a bitter pill to swallow for the diehard Hulk fans. Hell even
Spoiler Spoiler:
had a bigger moment than him, lol.

**** the Russo's :lol

Spoiler Spoiler:
Spoiler Spoiler:

Actually I asked for some spoilers about Hulk before seeing this.. I knew that he was professor Hulk the whole time and was told he had a moment or two but not to get my hopes up and keep expectations in check...

I did that and was still like WTF :(

Without question.. This film gives Hulk just one great moment and I am in a happier place..

**** the Russo's :lol

The thing is.. The Hulk really only has one stand alone movie in the MCU and then has the Avengers.. All other appearances were not that great IMO.

Hulk literally gets weaker with every film..

Avengers Super powerful can take on Thor and a alien Army.

AOU - Gets knocked out by Hulk Buster and really does not do anything in the final battle

Thor 3 - Gets beat by Thor in the gladiator battle and then does nothing in at the end.

IW - Does nothing but get his ass handed to him by Thanos.. Freaking IM does a better job fighting him one on one.

Endgame - He does not land one freaking punch.. I think you can see him throw an alien with his non gimp arm.

I guess people don't like Hulk like I do.. Few seem to be complaining.

I would be fine with him being Professor Hulk but let him at least do something in that Final battle.. It really lessens the "Avengers Assemble" impact for me.

Would have been nice.

I mean its cool that Hulk
Spoiler Spoiler:

There was literally just 2 other people here besides you and me complaining about Hulk. :lol

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:
Still though for JAWS and jye I'd say that AEG actually makes the original Avengers better which I'd think you guys can appreciate. I literally just watched TA the day before AEG and Cap's line to Stark about Steve "always having a way out" certainly came to full fruition in this film as does Banner's question to Tony "so you think I'm meant to be cursed like this? Why?"

Well I can't think of a greater purpose for his Hulk form than what he did in AEG.

Hopefully you guys will one day like me be able to see AEG for the great film that it is on its own regardless of how Hulk was portrayed. Remember there was a time when I thought The Avengers was as good and as big as it was ever going to get and let's face it Cap was just not that cool in it. Sure he did a couple "important" things just like Hulk in AEG but he certainly didn't have the cool moments given to Tony, Hulk, or even BW. But I came to appreciate TA despite the derpy cowl simply on account of it being such a well done film and was just glad that Cap was featured in it regardless of my personal biases.

Because I don't think any audiences came away from TA thinking that Cap was lame in it (that was just in my head) nor do I think that anyone buzzing while leaving the theater for AEG was laughing at how Hulk was portrayed. To most folks the story and everyone in it was just cool.

Well Khev I may enjoy it more with a second viewing but I don't think I will ever think its a "great" Film.

Imagine if you will Khev
Spoiler Spoiler:

Last edited:

Hulk could have brought Tony back after Thanos and the army got dusted.

Just imagine what was going on in Stark’s head while Pepper and everyone was just watching him die. His eyes said it all, “quick you idiots, take my gauntlet and wish me back to 100% health again”, “snap Natasha back to life”, “oh no, they’re not even thinking about it, Potts is already writing me off as dead! Nooooo.”

Spoiler Spoiler:

BIG FREAKING PROBLEM!!

Btw humor in EG a TON better than IW cringe GOTG humor.

Hmm weird.. I did not care for the humor in this film. Other then "Too many stairs" I thought it was a bit more goofy.. At least GotG is suppose to be goofy.. Besides I like Quill doing the Thor Voice.

Just imagine what was going on in Stark’s head while Pepper and everyone was just watching him die. His eyes said it all, “quick you idiots, take my gauntlet and wish me back to health again”, “snap Natasha back to life”, “oh no, they’re not even thinking about it, Potts is already wrighting me off as dead! Nooooo.”

Pepper has her eyes on Prof Hulk and his big hands.

Just imagine what was going on in Stark’s head while Pepper and everyone was just watching him die. His eyes said it all, “quick you idiots, take my gauntlet and wish me back to health again”, “snap Natasha back to life”, “oh no, they’re not even thinking about it, Potts is already wrighting me off as dead! Nooooo.”

I was hoping that OG Hulk would return by yelling at dead Tony, thus reviving him like in the first Avengers film. But that's a good point, they could have used the reality stone alone to fix Tony.

When he said assemble, in all honesty I was expecting Rocket to say “We already ARE! Don’t you mean ATTACK?” Lol

Oh man Attack is definately better than my Run good job lol

Just imagine what was going on in Stark’s head while Pepper and everyone was just watching him die. His eyes said it all, “quick you idiots, take my gauntlet and wish me back to 100% health again”, “snap Natasha back to life”, “oh no, they’re not even thinking about it, Potts is already wrighting me off as dead! Nooooo.”

BIG FREAKING PROBLEM!!

Hmm weird.. I did not care for the humor in this film. Other then "Too many stairs" I thought it was a bit more goofy.. At least GotG is suppose to be goofy.. Besides I like Quill doing the Thor Voice.

hnnng I hated that Starlord humor in IW lol

Realistically speaking, no one heard him either. Thanos probably saw a tiny Cap from far away say mumble something. :lol

Shazam just did that actually. :lol

But didn’t they all have ear pieces or at least Cap and Falcon did lol

In all seriousness I do have a major crisis at hand with how Hulk was treated in this movie.

I am as much a Hulk fan as I am a Cap fan with Stark trailing behind those 2.

I am having my Snoke crisis right now which ironically enough was a crisis I didn’t have in TLJ!

Payback is a ***** lol

Last edited:

You know I realized today that it was
Spoiler Spoiler:

Back