Avengers: Endgame - 1/6th scale Captain Marvel Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This review makes me want this figure even more. Where is my figure Sideshow? I hope they get it before Christmas.
With each passing day I'm afraid this will be on a very slow boat over here and if that's the case, it's probably at least February :( I wish they'd just commit to simultaneous releases for everything!

She looks great in hand.
I’ll pick one up but for sure will wait for a sale.

WOWWWWW !!!!!!!! G'AAAHHHHH!!!!!! She just looks incredibly MARVELOUS !!!!!! :thud::thud::thud::thud:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

This review makes me want this figure even more. Where is my figure Sideshow? I hope they get it before Christmas.

I NNEEEEEEEEEDDD HER NOW!!!!!!

With each passing day I'm afraid this will be on a very slow boat over here and if that's the case, it's probably at least February :( I wish they'd just commit to simultaneous releases for everything!

Say it ain't so! :( But, yeah, I guess if it comes to be later widespread release, we'll get the figures when we get them..

Wow, I'm absolutely loving how the figure looks with the long hair sculpt. Shame HT made it such a difficult swap to make.

The figure looks great with the helmeted head too, and seriously - it can't be THAT difficult to swap out the neck pegs if Justin can do it. :lol

Yeah she lookks soo phenomenallllll with the longer haired head sculpt!! :love:

Agree, it's a bit of a shame they didn't make them easily compatible.

The figure looks great with the helmeted head too, and seriously - it can't be THAT difficult to swap out the neck pegs if Justin can do it. :lol
I'm a bit worried though as I don't have a male figure (only women). We just have to put CM's former figure's little transparent plastic adaptator onto Endgame's CM's neck before ? or something else needs to be adjusted. (I watched the video btw but I'm still lost)

Edit : Also my last payment has been recently moved to december the 15th as she just released, which I thought was odd. So I guess she'll come to me in quite some time. Can't wait to see all your pictures on here :D

Never change, Zurdo. :lol

Don't fully know why, but I've really come to appreciate your enthusiasm.
:hi5: Thank you!

Haha yeah!! Maybe my future self will look back and laugh (in a good way) about how I reacted to figure collecting :lol

I'm very glad and grateful I can come to this community and unabashedly share my exaltations and discussions :)

Guess it's just nice to see that genuine excitement, positivity, and optimism.

Yes, yes!! I like to focus on that, since figure collecting can be a source for experiencing joy. This hobby is more fun than not (for me), and I like to portray that feeling of sheer excitement in regards to the most positive aspects of collecting. :)

BTW : Not sure if someone mentionned it but I feel like they slightly updated the face on that one compared to the reveal pictures.
Is it just me or they definitely changed it ?
Months before, the reveal pics had her with a frowning expression which seemed to have disappeared on more recent pics but now we're back to it BUT still it looks a bit different.

I'm a bit worried though as I don't have a male figure (only women). We just have to put CM's former figure's little transparent plastic adaptator onto Endgame's CM's neck before ? or something else needs to be adjusted. (I watched the video btw but I'm still lost)

Edit : Also my last payment has been recently moved to december the 15th as she just released, which I thought was odd. So I guess she'll come to me in quite some time. Can't wait to see all your pictures on here :D

Yeah from my understanding of the vid, you have to remove the clear plastic neck adaptor and put it in the EG's neck socket for the head swap to work. But looking at my CM figures, I'm not sure I'd want to do that lol

Awww shucks, it seems this one won't hit widespread release sooner like some recent figures, but nevertheless I'm still excited she's on the way!!

BTW : Not sure if someone mentionned it but I feel like they slightly updated the face on that one compared to the reveal pictures.
Is it just me or they definitely changed it ?
Months before, the reveal pics had her with a frowning expression which seemed to have disappeared on more recent pics but now we're back to it BUT still it looks a bit different.

Hmmm, yeah the production figure head sculpt looks slightly different to the prototype, I think because
(correct me if I'm wrong) the casting process makes the production figures lose some, if a little detail. But it still loooks like a knockout good figure. Also I think lighting is key in seeing all the sculpt's potential. For instance in some pics, when the light hits the figure at a certain point, she looks frowning, whereas in other pics her frown looks less pronounced. (I noticed that too when taking pics of my solo movie Captain Marvel figures lol)

Decided to pay the last payment (as it was set for December)
Hope Sideshow gets those shipped soon !
She looks incredible !

Just found this one in daylightCapture d'écrans_20211127-111254~2.png
Hope to see more pics with the longer hair headsculpt. Even though I love her short hair

Last edited:
It’s a bummer they capped the end of the nano-gauntlet or else people who own the non-battle-damaged Thanos could have used it on him without purchasing Battle-Damaged Thanos.

Decided to pay the last payment (as it was set for December)
Hope Sideshow gets those shipped soon !
She looks incredible !

Just found this one in daylightView attachment 548048
Hope to see more pics with the longer hair headsculpt. Even though I love her short hair

Looking goodddd wth the helmeted head sculpt!!!

Sorry for posting again but a weird thing happened on sideshow. I paid my last payment early and now a 10 cents payment is schedule for Decembre 15th ?!
What the hell is that ?

It’s a bummer they capped the end of the nano-gauntlet or else people who own the non-battle-damaged Thanos could have used it on him without purchasing Battle-Damaged Thanos.

So Spanbauer are you going to get this EG Captain Marvel and post your usual fantastic photos of the figure? :monkey3

Do we know that the final version is capped for sure? I haven’t watched any of the unboxing videos so assume it’s confirmed but figured I’d ask.

Back