Avengers: Endgame - 1/6th scale Captain Marvel Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From a Youtube reviewer.

I'm in awe !
Project1.jpg

Well, I just got an email from SSC saying the EG CM is delayed until Dec21 - Jan22. I guess no one can escape the supply chain issues…There goes my wish that she arrived before Christmas…sigh…
Well, 60 days from Hong Kong release until Sideshow shipped was kind of the norm in the before times, so if they actually get her by January 22nd that’s honestly a significant improvement. I waited 170 days for the first Captain Marvel figure in 2020.

Well, 60 days from Hong Kong release until Sideshow shipped was kind of the norm in the before times, so if they actually get her by January 22nd that’s honestly a significant improvement. I waited 170 days for the first Captain Marvel figure in 2020.
170 days from what exactly - the HK release? I ordered this figure on 4/16/20 and my original final payment was supposed to be 5/15/21. So if it ships on 1/15/22 that will be 1 year, 9 months from order date and 8 months after the original forecast. I accept that there have been Covid related delays for everything, but I count at least 15 figures that went up for order AFTER this one whose releases have preceded hers. Most are Spidey related or SW/Mando figures (i.e., their big money makers), but IMO that's still a bit much. But I suppose that's still better than GoTG2 Gamora lol...

170 days from what exactly - the HK release? I ordered this figure on 4/16/20 and my original final payment was supposed to be 5/15/21. So if it ships on 1/15/22 that will be 1 year, 9 months from order date and 8 months after the original forecast. I accept that there have been Covid related delays for everything, but I count at least 15 figures that went up for order AFTER this one whose releases have preceded hers. Most are Spidey related or SW/Mando figures (i.e., their big money makers), but IMO that's still a bit much. But I suppose that's still better than GoTG2 Gamora lol...
Yeah - 170 days from Hong Kong release on February 4th, 2020 until I had her in hand from Sideshow on July 23rd, 2020.

Would definitely like to see Hot Toys close that gap from announcement until release (and stop having figures that skip the line) but I can’t fault Sideshow for that.

Yeah - 170 days from Hong Kong release on February 4th, 2020 until I had her in hand from Sideshow on July 23rd, 2020.

Would definitely like to see Hot Toys close that gap from announcement until release (and stop having figures that skip the line) but I can’t fault Sideshow for that.

Yes, I was referring to HT - Sideshow is just the middleman.

Hey all! Sorry if this is an annoying question, but can somebody who has her in hand let me know how many battery compartments there are (I assume two, for each hand) and what kind of batteries they take? I need to put in an order for more soap reactor cables, and I'd like to just do a bulk order of all my upcoming figures.

Or, if there's a site out there with scans of the instruction manuals, that'd do too :) Thanks in advance!

Given her cameo appearance in Shang Chi, I wanted to update her look. Does anyone have a suggestion on using her old head sculpt on the new body? I have a 3rd party head sculpt, but no neck peg options.
Anyone tried this yet?

Hey all! Sorry if this is an annoying question, but can somebody who has her in hand let me know how many battery compartments there are (I assume two, for each hand) and what kind of batteries they take? I need to put in an order for more soap reactor cables, and I'd like to just do a bulk order of all my upcoming figures.

Or, if there's a site out there with scans of the instruction manuals, that'd do too :) Thanks in advance!

Yep, two compartments, one for each forearm. Three if you're including the toasted nano gauntlet. :)

Given her cameo appearance in Shang Chi, I wanted to update her look. Does anyone have a suggestion on using her old head sculpt on the new body? I have a 3rd party head sculpt, but no neck peg options.
Anyone tried this yet?

If I'm not mistaken, to put the solo movie head sculpt on the EG figure, one would need to remove the clear plastic neck piece from the solo movie figure and attach it to the EG's neck socket.

Back