Avengers: Endgame - 1/6th scale Captain Marvel Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I opened up Endgame Captain Marvel today and - AND OHHHHH MYY GOOOODDDNESSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:thud::thud::thud::thud::thud::thud::thud:

She just looks, she just loooks simply - MARVELOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I mean, this Endgame Captain Marvel figure is KNOCKOUT GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!

81a.gif

Last edited:
I gotta say, I was absolutely, completely blown away when I removed the slip cover and slid the tray out to unpack her. I was, I am in just awe of the figure, it was joyous opening the figure. Wow, I mean, just wow, this figure looks impeccable. First impressions are through the ROOF!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Sorry, I'm fumbling with words, gaahhhh)

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

ad6dccce1ec014b70c8a5dae539fcc313babb86d.gif

I'M pretty sure wrinkles on the suit will be our biggest concern. And I'm pretty sure that the suit will be peeled out.

By the wayi I pre-ordered it and waiting for shipping from Sideshow. :cool::cool::cool::cool:

Well since I received her this year, I must say, undoubtedly, she's my favorite figure of the year!!!!!!! This was my most anticipated figure, and, it unequivocally delivered.

:D:D:D:D:D:D

(I know for some they're waiting for widespread release, which perhaps is going to happen these next months heading into the new year.. Hopefully the shipments will arrive sooner than later!! Gotta wait for my other PO's :monkey3 :LOL:)

I quite like how the shoulder pads appear more seamless on the suit, and the dangling pieces of her sash are pleasantly made out of fabric material. The rest of the sash around her waist is also made of a fabric like material too, which are both nice touches. I also noted the blue blast effects for her fists are more a firmer plastic, compared to the previous version which are more of a pliable plastic.

In my opinion, I think the head sculpt is perfect, or as close to perfect at this moment in time. I frikkin' love the first movie figure, and I feel they definitely captured Larson in that figs head sculpt, and on this one they just nailed her short-haired look! There's also highlights on her hair too. If I had a minor nit, I wish her hair colour/shade matched the proto's as I think they got it just right on that (but of course this doesn't bother me in the slightest, and I can only assume how difficult it'd be to match the proto.)

With this figure I also have my first 1/6 gauntlet lol The toasted hulk-sized nano gauntlet came out nice, looks good and the light up feature is cool to have in it. At first I though it might be too large compared to her, but looking at movie pics it looks about right lol

I quite like how the shoulder pads appear more seamless on the suit, and the dangling pieces of her sash are pleasantly made out of fabric material. The rest of the sash around her waist is also made of a fabric like material too, which are both nice touches. I also noted the blue blast effects for her fists are more a firmer plastic, compared to the previous version which are more of a pliable plastic.

In my opinion, I think the head sculpt is perfect, or as close to perfect at this moment in time. I frikkin' love the first movie figure, and I feel they definitely captured Larson in that figs head sculpt, and on this one they just nailed her short-haired look! There's also highlights on her hair too. If I had a minor nit, I wish her hair colour/shade matched the proto's as I think they got it just right on that (but of course this doesn't bother me in the slightest, and I can only assume how difficult it'd be to match the proto.)

With this figure I also have my first 1/6 gauntlet lol The toasted hulk-sized nano gauntlet came out nice, looks good and the light up feature is cool to have in it. At first I though it might be too large compared to her, but looking at movie pics it looks about right lol

Back