• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Avatar cast signed vip poster, Life Size Han in Carbonite

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Avatar cast signed vip poster

Avatar Cast Signed Poster $600 Signed by 11. Straight from rep at Fox Studios!

Will post pics if needed. If these are not purchased by the freaks they will go on ebay, where they tend to sell for much more than i am offering here.

I have numbers #52, 53, 54, and 55 out of 100. Cast signed by 11 in excellent condition. Double sided thick theater posters.

Also includes candid photos of several of the cast from the premier given to me by the promotions director at Fox Studios

Avatar Cast Signed Poster $600 Signed by 11. Straight from rep at Fox Studios! Sold recently for $800 on ebay. Comes with candid photos, serial hologram, numbered and signed by Director of Promotions at Twentieth Century Fox.

Grab your autographed poster while you can, Avatar is coming back to the big screen august 27th in 3D with 8 additional minutes!

Life size Han in Carbonite by Illusive Concepts and Cast Signed Avatar Poster from Fox Studios still available.

I also have a Life Size 1:1 Iron Man Bust in perfect condition (one they replaced the horrible earlier paint job with)-

Anyone who purchased a Cast Signed Avatar Poster will receive a free $50 sideshow gift card!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back