• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Avatar cast signed vip poster, Life Size Han in Carbonite

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lightwave000

Super Freak
Reaction score
To go with the AMP Maquette or perhaps all the new Sideshow line-up of Avatar statues, I recently got ahold of 2 Avatar Cast Signed Double Sided movie posters. They come from an employee at the FOX Network and are signed and numbered as well. There were 100 of these given away to VIP's and charities. They were signed at the December 16th 2009 premiere in Hollywood.

This poster has been signed x 11

Hand Signed by:

Director James Cameron

Sam Worthington as Jake Sully

Zoe Saldana as Neytiri

Sigourney Weaver as Dr. Grace Augustine

Michelle Rodriguez as Trudy Chacon

Joel David Moore as Norm Spellman

C.C.H. Pounder as Moat

Laz Alonso as Tsu'tey

Wes Studi as Eytukan

Giovanni Ribisi as SecFor administrator Parker Selfridge

Stephen Lang as SecFor's Colonel Miles Quaritch

I have numbers #03/100 and 17/100

I have seen others like this one from this numbered edition go for $1500 on ebay. I am asking for $650 or a reasonable offer or trade. These are very rare and should be a great investment as the original cast from the first movie may not sign together again.

Comes with holographic sticker seal from Fox that has a serial number on it. I also have candid photos from the premiere to along with them if anyone wants them.

BormYKwBWkKGrHqUH-DcEucSwE6hLBLoF1y.jpg

Bog46gmkKGrHqQH-CwEuYw1oB-IBLnswfuj.jpg

BorlngmkKGrHqQH-CwEuYw1oB-IBLoCcP-g.jpg

Bog4UcgCGkKGrHqQH-CwEuYw1oB-IBLnswR.jpg

The poster pictured is one I have already sold but have 2 left. They each look basically the same. If you need more pics lets me know. Where the poster is signed and numbered in the bottom corner it is also signed by the promotions director of Fox Studios. Thanks

Han in Carbonite
Interested in selling for local pickup my life size Han in Carbonite in perfect condition with box.

Asking $4000 or best offer.

I am in the Dallas Fort Worth area and want to avoid the hassle of shipping in a crate and possibly breaking it.

Check out the han in carbonite thread i have posted on the forum to see pics.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Avatar cast signed vip poster

wow...that looks great. best of luck!

#3 is SOLD-
#17 is slightly damaged with a hairline tear.

UPDATE!

I just received the last ones the promotions director at Fox had available. They are in pristine condition #25,26, and 29 out of 100.
Each has its own unique serial imprinted into the holoseal. If anyone would like pics let me know.

If no freaks pick these up from me I will sell them on ebay.

I am also open to trades. I am interested in any items valued at the asking price or above. Keep in mind posters from this series have gone for anywhere from 750-1500 on ebay-look at the link below and see for yourself.
https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290398916720&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Last edited:

K fellow freaks, let me know soon before I sell them elsewhere. I have a feeling when the blu-ray/dvd hits stores on April 22nd these will be long gone

Still available and a few messaging me about interest and wanting to work deals. They will go to whomever steps up first. :)

Working a couple deals. If anyone is interested now is the time. I wont be getting any more of these. If you need pics let me know.

Someone has claimed #25. So there are 2 cast signed posters left and thats it! #26 and #29

Only 2 Avatar Cast Signed posters left! I will accept $650 each or a good trade. I have pics if needed.
They are currently listed on ebay if you would like more info and pics as well

Here is one-
https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220586569723&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

It upsets me too that there are 2 sellers on ebay who continually sell a never ending supply of horrible fake Cast signed posters and they keep getting away with it.

Last edited:

Sold number 26, I only have one poster left! Number 29. Hurry before its gone!

All previous posters SOLD! However, the Fox rep has a couple more for me so if anyone is interested speak now before they go on the bay.
I will be leaving for my wedding/honeymoon on May 1st so wont be able to respond/ship after then till May 9th. If you would like to reserve one now let me know in the next few days as they are being shipped to me as we speak. Check my feedback on the forums, I am a loyal and reputable member on the boards.
Thanks

He was able to get the last 4 the promotions dept had left and unclaimed. They are all 4 numbered in the 30's/100 and in great condition.

Last edited:

Only a couple days to snag one before I go on vacation, then I will be back in about a week. These are selling for $750-800 right now but will do $650 cash or a really good trade/cash deal. If interested drop me a line as I leave in a few days. Thanks

People have snatched up all but one of the cast signed posters on the bay. Only one left and they are selling for around $750-$800. Will trade for 1:1 scale busts or other sideshow items. thanks

Is anyone still interested in an avatar cast signed poster straight from fox studios. My contact is asking me if I want another but due to demand and the few vip posters that remain, he is going to charge me more so I will have to sell them for about $650 at the least. If interested PM me quick because they are almost all gone and wont be around very long.

Ok, if anyone is interested please let me know fairly quickly. I may be able to go slightly less than $650. It all depends on how much I have to pay to get them from him. He has already taken some heat from Fox for letting a few out into the public.

Bump for those who want to snatch one up. Couple offers already. Will only get 2.

To go with the AMP Maquette or perhaps all the new Sideshow line-up of Avatar statues, I recently got ahold of 2 Avatar Cast Signed Double Sided movie posters. They come from an employee at the FOX Network and are signed and numbered as well. There were 100 of these given away to VIP's and charities. They were signed at the December 16th 2009 premiere in Hollywood.

This poster has been signed x 11

Hand Signed by:

Director James Cameron

Sam Worthington as Jake Sully

Zoe Saldana as Neytiri

Sigourney Weaver as Dr. Grace Augustine

Michelle Rodriguez as Trudy Chacon

Joel David Moore as Norm Spellman

C.C.H. Pounder as Moat

Laz Alonso as Tsu'tey

Wes Studi as Eytukan

Giovanni Ribisi as SecFor administrator Parker Selfridge

Stephen Lang as SecFor's Colonel Miles Quaritch

I have numbers #03/100 and 17/100

I have seen others like this one from this numbered edition go for $1500 on ebay. I am asking for $650 or a reasonable offer or trade. These are very rare and should be a great investment as the original cast from the first movie may not sign together again.

Comes with holographic sticker seal from Fox that has a serial number on it. I also have candid photos from the premiere to along with them if anyone wants them.

BormYKwBWkKGrHqUH-DcEucSwE6hLBLoF1y.jpg

Bog46gmkKGrHqQH-CwEuYw1oB-IBLnswfuj.jpg

BorlngmkKGrHqQH-CwEuYw1oB-IBLoCcP-g.jpg

Bog4UcgCGkKGrHqQH-CwEuYw1oB-IBLnswR.jpg

The poster pictured is one I have already sold but have 2 left. They each look basically the same. If you need more pics lets me know. Where the poster is signed and numbered in the bottom corner it is also signed by the promotions director of Fox Studios. Thanks

Avatar Cast Signed Poster #38/100- Signed by 11 Cast Members- Get it now on the board for $650. Much less than they have been selling for on ebay- for board members only. I have 3 posters total and I dont think I will be able to get any more as my contact fears he will get in trouble if he takes anymore unclaimed posters from his office.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back