Media Assassin's Creed Origins

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The best assassins creed since AC2 imo. Loved it. Interesting story and great, strong characters.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Feels like the AC game we all wanted after it, that’s for sure. this thing is jammed with content. I haven’t even discovered the whole map and i’m pretty far in.

I need to get in and finally start playing this. I got it running on my PC but never delved into it. I really want those DAM toys AC figs to head to market soon.

I've got like 90 hours in so far and have played most of the game with the "Persian prince" outfit but just switched back to Bayek's default outfit so that if they make a figure of him I will feel the familiar connection with it.

Wow, a lot of time can be sunk into this. I have maybe 4 to 5 hours so far. I am in the Alexandria area. Has anyone gotten the Isu armour yet? Any suggestions for farming money and crafting supplies?

Wow, a lot of time can be sunk into this. I have maybe 4 to 5 hours so far. I am in the Alexandria area. Has anyone gotten the Isu armour yet? Any suggestions for farming money and crafting supplies?

Money isn't that big of a deal, just save it up if you happen to have that one piece of equipment you want to keep upgrading. Crafting is fun, if you find lairs they'll have loads of supplies, you'll usually end up with like 30 of whatever you're hunting.

Money isn't that big of a deal, just save it up if you happen to have that one piece of equipment you want to keep upgrading. Crafting is fun, if you find lairs they'll have loads of supplies, you'll usually end up with like 30 of whatever you're hunting.

Thanks dude. Lairs eh? So those must be different from the random groups that are found wandering then?

Lairs have a "king" animal that's required to be killed to complete the area. Money and crafting supplies just occur over time, lots more than you will ever need, just make sure to do Reda's daily missions since you can sell those weapons he rewards you with for decent cash. I have the Isu armor, its cool looking but removes me from the feel of the game especially since I find it hard to believe that guards wont notice a dude in light up armor hiding in the bushes at night.

My suggestion, as I spent 70+ hours in it, is to break down EVERY weapon and armor piece you don't need. That'll help you get supplies so you can upgrade all of your items (chest, quiver, bracers, etc...).

Excuse me if I've missed this, but what are the glowing gold rocks good for? I've found a handful but it doesn't seem they are used for crafting. Just money?

In some of the temples / tombs, once you find the tablet for the ability points, usually you can go deeper.

This will usually reveal another room that hold some sort of super ancient technology that tries to explain some of the story / background / history.
Frankly, most were full of so much jargon and so long that I ended up putting the control down and doing something else around the house. Then hope the dialogue was done by the time I came back.

Those glowing rocks are needed to "activate" the "machines" to listen to the story.

Ah. :duff

Was hoping it was something like that and not something I've missed for 30+ hours. :lol

My suggestion, as I spent 70+ hours in it, is to break down EVERY weapon and armor piece you don't need. That'll help you get supplies so you can upgrade all of your items (chest, quiver, bracers, etc...).

Yes, breakdown, dont sell.
You get so much money over time there is no need to sell item for money.
The materials you get from breaking it down out weigh the bit of gold you may get.

Does this game offer anything worth paying attention to in terms of present-day story? Or does it still look like Ubisoft doesn't know where to take the story anymore which has been the case since Desmond's death? Not bothered with Origins because i haven't seen any progress in the story since AC3.

Does this game offer anything worth paying attention to in terms of present-day story? Or does it still look like Ubisoft doesn't know where to take the story anymore which has been the case since Desmond's death? Not bothered with Origins because i haven't seen any progress in the story since AC3.

Not worth much of anything in the present-day story. There are references to the events of the Fassbender ASSASSINS' CREED movie so you see where that fits into the canon and a mid-sized cameo by a character from the Desmond stories...but once again, nothing major since Black Flag when Juno became part of the internet.

I play AC MOSTLY because I enjoy the historical environments, but I do agree with you that UbiSoft needs to get the present-day story back on track. It clearly lacks the "sense of urgency" that was driving the Desmond stories (searching for relics, then trying to save the world...which turned to be extremely lackluster). What happened with Juno's "digital resurrection"? Why does the modern Templar-Assassin conflict seem to be static and boring? Why not pull some characters from RECENT history into the present-day storyline and identify them as Templars and Assassins to make things more interesting for the present day story?

I've gotta be honest I HATE the modern day stuff and always have, I wish they would do away with it altogether.

I've gotta be honest I HATE the modern day stuff and always have, I wish they would do away with it altogether.

Here here. Ever since Desmond finished (not that I was that bothered anyway) I’m even less interested in the modern day stuff now and find it just interrupts main experience.

Back