Assassins Creed Figures from Fire Figures Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay now that I know there's a thread... man the search engine sucks here. Anywho... I'm anxiously awaiting reveal. Ntm find the name funny as well. Hopefully they'll focus on getting us a Red Dead John Marston and a Saints Row Johnny Gat. :)

Aww man, I saw the bump and got a little excited.

Their website isn't up yet either. HURRY UP ALREADY!!!!

Its the middle of february now and still nothing.:impatient:
Honestly; its not unusual for collectibles of this kind to experience delays, and a couple of weeks is not the longest i've seen a project go dark; but none of this is helped by the fact the whole thing just seems so fishy.

A company no ones heard of just comes out of the blue and acquires a major license with no fanfare or even anannouncement from the license holder, everything just seems off.

When MacFarlane got the license people were surprised, but at least it makes sense; MacFarlane, though past its prime; is still a very well established company.

Asmus toys snagging the lotr license? Well, at least that company has released product in the past, like i said; fire figures just literally came out of nowhere.

Oh, and sorry to all the folks who flocked to this thread expecting an update :nana:

Their website is still not working (it's there but has a coming soon placeholder) and i can't find their email anywhere.I'd try emailing ubisoft so we'll see if it's real.Actually i'll do that now.

My favourite ezio look is from revelations though brotherhood is a close second.

I'm actually the opposite. Both are good no doubt but brotherhood has that shine to it if it makes sense. Like, you can tell Ezio is at his best. Revelations as the game shows that his time as an assassin is coming to an end. You can see the age through the clothes.

True but I like the revelations outfit a tad more. Sure you can say that ezio is nearing his end,that his journey is over but that's what makes it special. The fact that his prime days are gone,that he is in an old and kinds frail body but he still keeps fighting for his cause.

Last edited:
Back