Assassins Creed Figures from Fire Figures Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
32752650.jpg

That is kinda disappointing that FF didn't refund us themselves. I might be a bit more cautious with FF, if they offer other figures later on. One on one communication by them overall, was pretty poor (or non existent), even before we found out the figures were cancelled.

I still think they didn't respond to the refund requests to drag them out. Figured get the "loud" people first and the quiet people later.

That is kinda disappointing that FF didn't refund us themselves. I might be a bit more cautious with FF, if they offer other figures later on. One on one communication by them overall, was pretty poor (or non existent), even before we found out the figures were cancelled.

They may have expelled funds on costs of materials to produce.

Also fb page is back up. However seeing as they've have not refunded funds and or shown good news with Ubisoft this puts icing to the cake.

Also fb page is back up. However seeing as they've have not refunded funds and or shown good news with Ubisoft this puts icing to the cake.

there has been a new facebook page since the old one was shut down... or do you mean that the old one is back up?

Old one is back up even old posts, just pics but the ones with brotherhood ezio which only says The Assassin on pics instead of Ezio. Ntm they tried to conceal any ubisoft in the pics they still have up.

Old one is back up even old posts, just pics but the ones with brotherhood ezio which only says The Assassin on pics instead of Ezio. Ntm they tried to conceal any ubisoft in the pics they still have up.

People, learn a lesson and know that this company already tried to screw customers by not answering their requests for a return on their original payments.

Not the best start at earning customer trust.

I know me though, if I see something they offer that I really want (Revolutions Ezio), it might be difficult not to pre order again :slap

Fool me once .....
They may have expelled funds on costs of materials to produce.
I was thinking something similar, but still, some communication would have been nice.

So it should be any day they officially announce their license now right? :D

I still don't believe they were actually scammers. I think they were actually going to send product.

To me, the lack of communication with customers is the biggest red flag...especially not being an established company, if they want to be successful, they NEED to be on top of all customer inquiries and concerns...it's just business 101 people.

isn't it this one you mean: https://www.facebook.com/Fireactionfigures?fref=ts ?
that's the new one and have been up since the old one closed.

anyhow, no matter what happens, I know that I'll never trust them. Luckily, it smelled fishy beforehand so we didn't bought their figures. It seems that people still have troubles with getting their money back.

No matter whether they DID want to scam people or not, Fire Figures is doomed. They handled things wrong from the beginning and signed their own doom with their lack of communication and the absence of the official license while using everything from it apart the Ubisoft logo... If they really did think that this wasn't a problem, they need to seek help. Besides, myself and others warned them beforehand plenty of times.

If I am not mistaken, Asmus used official names as well..I guess maybe FF thought they could get away with it.

No more news about this? Last post in their facebook page is on May 14th... I wanted the edward kenway figure :\

Back