Assassins Creed Figures from Fire Figures Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They posted that message last Tuesday and no one has heard anything from them since with regards to an official update on refunds etc.

People are still awaiting their refund, so disappointing and they don't appear to be handling this all that well. By their statement everyone should have received their refund by now, I also don't see how it's possible to "miss" refunding someone when PayPal serves everything upto you in the form of a list :dunno

If you want to shout against the really fault of this banned release, this is the guy has contacted ubisoft....:slap:gah::gah:

Spoiler Spoiler:

he has some messages left already..:rotfl

Whether it was him or anyone else, it doesn't matter. Ubisoft would've found out eventually about the unlicensed figures and they would've been shut down. Someone would've posted on Ubisoft's forums and that's like pissing right in their yard.

Even still, look at how this company has been "handling" the refunds. Very slow and methodically, especially how everyone says it's "easy" to do Paypal refunds. Does that sound like a business you can trust?

If you want to shout against the really fault of this banned release, this is the guy has contacted ubisoft....:slap:gah::gah:

Spoiler Spoiler:

he has some messages left already..:rotfl

he wasn't the only one that contacted Ubisoft. And this ban on Fire Figures actually isn't faulty at all. Ubisoft is protecting their intellectual property which is their good right. Fire Figures just had to listen to people and not act this stupid with their flagrant use of the Assassin's Creed logo and character names. Just not using the Ubisoft logo and name doesn't make it alright, which is something any sane person can tell them (and did).
Also their unprofessional behavior, even though they stated to come from big companies who are usually well versed in the legal matters, and they're spelling mistakes and the way they posted on facebook (while their page was the primary face of their company) did quite some bells ringing by quite some people.

While I voiced my opinion on these matters quite a few times on their page, people still wanted to follow them blindly. It's their choice entirely and while I'm glad that we hold of our order until they were good in my book, I do hope that this will end well for everybody that gave their money to this company. And I wouldn't hold my breath on them getting the license after all. And if they do, wait for Ubisoft to confirm before throwing your money at the screen ;)

he wasn't the only one that contacted Ubisoft. And this ban on Fire Figures actually isn't faulty at all. Ubisoft is protecting their intellectual property which is their good right. Fire Figures just had to listen to people and not act this stupid with their flagrant use of the Assassin's Creed logo and character names. Just not using the Ubisoft logo and name doesn't make it alright, which is something any sane person can tell them (and did).
Also their unprofessional behavior, even though they stated to come from big companies who are usually well versed in the legal matters, and they're spelling mistakes and the way they posted on facebook (while their page was the primary face of their company) did quite some bells ringing by quite some people.

While I voiced my opinion on these matters quite a few times on their page, people still wanted to follow them blindly. It's their choice entirely and while I'm glad that we hold of our order until they were good in my book, I do hope that this will end well for everybody that gave their money to this company. And I wouldn't hold my breath on them getting the license after all. And if they do, wait for Ubisoft to confirm before throwing your money at the screen ;)

yes you right they are fool...to bypass ubisoft without think the consequence,,but ubisoft didn't know anything before that guy alert..:slap:gah:

So they just would have figured it out an hour later when someone else alerted them.
here is no way in hell that these things would have flown under the radar until after they were in hand. And to blame this one guy for something that was no one else's fault but Fire Figures themselves is grossly unfair.

yes you right they are fool...to bypass ubisoft without think the consequence,,but ubisoft didn't know anything before that guy alert..:slap:gah:

Come on man....the idea that they would have gotten away with it if only this guy didn't tell them .....that's just absurd :lol

Come on man....the idea that they would have gotten away with it if only this guy didn't tell them .....that's just absurd :lol

he has contacted ubisoft directly they didn't know anything about this figure before that guy..
however firefigures has done a big mistake I know by myself...

Fire Figures fk'd up, simple as that. We see all kinds of people posts headsculpts and full figures. The only reason we have not seen anything which we have seen here is because mainly people don't put that kind of **** on Facebook with TM.

BTW I still did not get my refund from FF. They do not answer the claim case and do not send money back. Happily, the case will be closed at 27th of May and I'll get my funds from PayPal automatically.

BTW I still did not get my refund from FF. They do not answer the claim case and do not send money back. Happily, the case will be closed at 27th of May and I'll get my funds from PayPal automatically.

That's probably the plan to drag it out as long as possible.

tumblr_mljapbnXTf1qdqllqo1_500.gif

So you get your refund yet V Raptor?
I still have this "Awaiting other party's response" status and "The seller has been asked to respond by 27 may 2013. Once we receive the information, we'll continue our review of this case". I think I should wait more till PP will make their move. Don't have any action buttons to push yet. Weird... :cuckoo: And there was no response from FireFigures, not a surprise.

:lol Weird timing.

It's good you got your refund. I'm still waiting for mine. Seller has until the 28th to respond to my PayPal claim though.

no, it's just after 27th of may :p
thank goodness you got it back but I doubt it's thanks to FF... it smells too much like Paypal just reverted the charge...

Cannot wait for this figure. Looks amazing. I pre-ordered two. Money well spent.

Back