Asmus Toys : Lord of the Ring : Gothmog

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had a quick rework on Gothmog and Guritz. Two great figures ! I put some "Pledge" on the armor so it gives a nice shiny aspect that is closer to metal. I did some washes, some weathering (rust, mud), gave a repaint to the skull over Guritz's head, and put the little piece of chainmail on Gothmog's armor that nobody will ever see !

:)

IMG_1351.JPG

IMG_1352.JPG

Had a quick rework on Gothmog and Guritz. Two great figures ! I put some "Pledge" on the armor so it gives a nice shiny aspect that is closer to metal. I did some washes, some weathering (rust, mud), gave a repaint to the skull over Guritz's head, and put the little piece of chainmail on Gothmog's armor that nobody will ever see !

View attachment 463174

View attachment 463175
Great job! Good shout on the polish, will be trying that later.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Thanks ! The blood on the stand was already there but I put some pledge on it so it makes it "pop".

Wow they look spectacular! Like they just jumped off the screen! Great upgrades! Should have picked these guys up when they came out.

View attachment 463174

View attachment 463175

Great idea polishing the armours. Noted!
Also the dirtying up looks great.
Did you mod the bodies somehow? They look very proportionate.
I must but ask: what is "pledge"??
Thanks,
m.

Wasn?t expecting this! You can only feel for the poor bastards on eBay trying to flog for more than double this price [emoji23]

Wish they'd make some Uruk's instead, never been a fan of this guys design or these Orcs in general. Although the Uruk Hai would need seamless bodies imo.

HMYm0EZ.png
AJTdSXI.png

Back