Asmus Toys : Lord of the Ring : Gothmog

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the info.
The problems with Galadriel being sold out for day one pre-orders made hessitant at first. Then, after the announcent, some nice people were even buying four of them to resell them, that is why was sold out in one hour... Asmus should do like Mezco, limiting the quantity per person. And first of all clear out every problem with their site for faithful customers.

Thanks for the info.
The problems with Galadriel being sold out for day one pre-orders made hessitant at first. Then after the announcent some disgusting people were even buying four of them to resell them, that is why was sold out in one hourAsmus should do like Mezco, limiting the quantity per person. And first of all clear out every problem with their site for faithful customers.

Yes. I've seen some guy telling he is buying extra to sell... that's not collecting.

Well, I can now get how people who missed the Anduril sword felt...I totally missed this.

If you live in Europe, I know some stores who have received some of those. I wouldn't like scalpers to have also this info, so pm me.

Why would asmus not give any new info on this? I don?t have social media so Facebook or whatever means nothing to me.

I would assume they would come here first. Hot toys will get my money instead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why buy multiples he wasn?t a generic orc, he was sold out by the time I clicked on him.... don?t see how that?s fair.
And I won?t be buying from eBay at twice the price thank you very much!!!

First time I used PayPal instead of my cc for Asmus order. I remember lots of orders never got confirmation order number/email through paypal. Hope I didn’t miss Gothmog because I randomly used PayPal instead. The order shows on my PayPal account and I had a confirmation page when it returned to Asmus website but order # was blank. I emailed Asmus and I used the same email address I always do for my orders.

First time I used PayPal instead of my cc for Asmus order. I remember lots of orders never got confirmation order number/email through paypal. Hope I didn?t miss Gothmog because I randomly used PayPal instead. The order shows on my PayPal account and I had a confirmation page when it returned to Asmus website but order # was blank. I emailed Asmus and I used the same email address I always do for my orders.
I always use PP and it's fine.

First time I used PayPal instead of my cc for Asmus order. I remember lots of orders never got confirmation order number/email through paypal. Hope I didn’t miss Gothmog because I randomly used PayPal instead. The order shows on my PayPal account and I had a confirmation page when it returned to Asmus website but order # was blank. I emailed Asmus and I used the same email address I always do for my orders.

Mine was blank too, but the money was taken out of the bank to Asmus so I know they got that! First time buying directly from them. Got a Galadriel with it too!

Woe.
That sold through super fast.
it's showing a negative 3 on their site.
Am curious to know if they really did have 100 instock.
I guess the cashola will help them with the R and D for Lurtz, Gollum,Smeagol, Haldir, Sauron and Denethor 😉😉😉😉😉😁

quick pictures of the new gothmog straight out the box

OU6NMbZ.jpg

De7Ljys.jpg

nnexPVR.jpg

80vPfc0.jpg

pM8A2N2.jpg

SFKL0Kx.jpg

y63oj1f.jpg

C3lkPVO.jpg

nJPaJZg.jpg

Nice!

Much better paint work on the armor than the original. Good to see they took a stab at weathering the outfit, though it's still super red in the pics. Does it seem that bright in person?

I wonder if the body is different than the weird original one.

I will never understand the choice of gluing his shoulder hump to the outside of his shirt. It's supposed to be part of his body, not part of his outfit.

@De Manu...in your first pic i thought it was someone cosplaying due to the perspective of the window and the flooring in the pic!Well done!!
Figure looks great bytheway.
Does he still come with that gruesome torso etc?

Nice!

I will never understand the choice of gluing his shoulder hump to the outside of his shirt. It's supposed to be part of his body, not part of his outfit.

I never noticed that before. That deformity is definitely part of his body and not some type of armor that they have strapped onto him. But an easy fix, as we can just tear the shirt around the shoulder hump.

By the way, even though I have proof of payment via Paypal and a print-screen of the order from their site, the figure still doesn't show up on my account. I did email Asmus last week but haven't heard back from them yet.

Edit: The outfit looks like corduroy!

I never noticed that before. That deformity is definitely part of his body and not some type of armor that they have strapped onto him. But an easy fix, as we can just tear the shirt around the shoulder hump.

By the way, even though I have proof of payment via Paypal and a print-screen of the order from their site, the figure still doesn't show up on my account. I did email Asmus last week but haven't heard back from them yet.

Edit: The outfit looks like corduroy!

Same, paid via PayPal and not in account orders or any confirmation email.

Damn. That looks good; wish I would?ve jumped when I had the chance, but if it?s that limited, won?t lose sleep. Weathering looks phenomenal.

Back