Asmus Toys : Frodo Baggins and Samwise Gamgee

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any suggestions for stands for Frodo and Sam? I bought them separately if that matters. But they don?t have stands like Merry and Pippin do. Any third party stands that will work (like for Gimli if a crotchgrabber) that you?ve found?

Edit: I guess I should have looked on eBay first? As long as this one can at least hold them under the armpits.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/163097299252

I don't use stands for my hobbits, either, but that's because the standard Asmus stands don't work with them. I would like to use them, if possible, if only to keep them standardized with the other figures. Plus, the added piece of mind that they won't top over by accident.

Our later dwarf figure (Thorin/Gimli) has a stand because we modify the length,
however, it may still be too tall for little halfings...

I want the stands for the sake of continuity within the fellowship of the Ring collection I've assembled. Merry and Pippin have them, so there is a means to produce extra stands for Sam and Frodo. I humbly request that Asmus consider making some extra ones available for those figures. Aestehtically looks weird to have all but two figures on stands.

Hello,

I decided to collect Asmus 1/6 LOTR figures and so far decided to pre-order Gandalf the Grey (Crown series) and soon will also get Gimli and Aragorn.

I would like to know if there is a plan to release a new updated Frodo figure in the future or I should purchase the older version? I am not in a hurry so I would wait if there will be a new release.

Thank you

Hello,

I decided to collect Asmus 1/6 LOTR figures and so far decided to pre-order Gandalf the Grey (Crown series) and soon will also get Gimli and Aragorn.

I would like to know if there is a plan to release a new updated Frodo figure in the future or I should purchase the older version? I am not in a hurry so I would wait if there will be a new release.

Thank you

we have a new batch of Frodo in making, by the end of the year it will be ready, so are Pippen and Merry,
we would like to keep the 4 hobbits available at all time if possible ( can't produce too much in one batch, because they are hard to sell too)

we have a new batch of Frodo in making, by the end of the year it will be ready, so are Pippen and Merry,
we would like to keep the 4 hobbits available at all time if possible ( can't produce too much in one batch, because they are hard to sell too)
Would it be possible to get Merry and Pippin's swords with this release? They look odd alongside the full Fellowship without them.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Great! Than you!

Will you also sell these via distributors in the US, Europe, or only via your store?

Is there a way how to make sure I will not miss out on them? Maybe some reservation or something? I would like to buy all 4 hobbits when in stock to slowly complete the fellowship.

Are we talking completely new figures or just rereleases ?

Sent from my Blade A5 2019-T using Tapatalk

Does it mean Frodo heads are finally coming?

Yes! Hopefully there is an easy way to get them. . . I have three of those Frodos (Fellowship display, Frodo & Sam displayed with the Lotorien cloaks and no jacket like he was in his trek to Mordor and then Frodo pre-fellowship with the green cloak and the sword from Weathertop). I might have a problem when it comes to Middle Earth. . .

Frodo is the Luke Skywalker of Middle Earth; no such thing as having too many variations of the same character... :wink1:

P.S. Same goes for Aragorn. :lecture

P.S.S. Wor-Gar is going to go :monkey1

Back