Asmus Toys Evil Dead 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What are guys using to grime up the JX body? Just curious. So far they all look great
Primarily these for me
DAABD934-5C63-43FC-94C5-7EEAAED85F47.png
34742432-EF59-42FE-8BC8-1D637B2CE984.jpeg

I just use normal acrylic paints. They are usefull for weathering but I have yet to add blood on the chest piece or hands as I don't want to over do it. Also I weathred the chainsaw up a bit took slight ques from Davejames, and inspiration from the SS chainsaw. I'm satisfied with it for now, though I'll still be doing that chainsaw run in the future.

Tamiya clear red makes good blood too, I've used it for a while, you can have it watered down too so it's more translucent or have it on thick and if you want it darker you can mix abit of citadel brown wash into it and if you want it textured you can wait till it gets abit tacky and dab it on
IMG_20220111_181558.jpg

Wow, truly awesome collection! I see you have the BITN AoD gauntlet. Maybe start chasing down more 1:1 replicas? Chainsaw, Kandarian Dagger, Power Glove, etc? Btw, what are the other 1/6 head sculpts in the case with your Asmus Ash?
Cheers! Ones the deadite head and the other is the regular ash that I ended up shaving the hair off to resculpt it, both are asmus heads. I'd love a chainsaw but I don't have enough room lol. The glove is a recast of a bitn gauntlet that's been plastidipped so it'll last longer

Looking good! Really hope SS gets their standard versions in soon. I can't wait to mess with mine!

Back