Asmus Toys Evil Dead 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks. It's been more work than i initially expected but I'm enjoying it. Here's one pic I did for fun.

dio6.jpg

Diorama progression. The clock is next. I may offer it as an add-on for the asumus base if people are interested. After that it's a handful of minor details.

View attachment 561764

View attachment 561765

View attachment 561766

Screenshots for reference sake.

View attachment 561767

View attachment 561768

View attachment 561769
Nice work bro! Definitley an awesome dio for Ash maybe even make the hole in the wall where Ash's evil hand gets hit with the mouse trap. Lol

Nothing much. Just trying to improve the shape a bit more and do some repainting.
Ah ok. One thing that I found is that the part where the saw blade enters on the right side of the chainsaw above the smoke filter was left in red but it should be metal or a black color. But can't wait to see your work. I'm still waiting on Asmus to ship mine out. Smh

Hey guys hopefully someone can help me here or maybe even @Asmus may see, I pre ordered the luxury edition a while back and was waiting for my invoice I knew I’d be in the states so I’d have it shipped while I was over there, but the timings didn’t quite line up so by the time I received my invoice I was already packing to return home,

I’m now back in the uk and I figured I’d just get it sent here, I told asmus and they were fine with that but unfortunately due to Chinese New Year I’d have to wait until the 7th for a new invoice, it’s now the 12th and after sending a few reminder emails I still have no new invoice, I’ll be back in the states in may so at this point I don’t even mind having it shipped there and just waiting, I tried to tell asmus this but once again, no reply.

What should I do?
Continue contacting @Asmus ?
Get PayPal involved?
Or just pay the old invoice and hope it gets sent to the US?

hope anyone can help
Thanks

Hey guys hopefully someone can help me here or maybe even @Asmus may see, I pre ordered the luxury edition a while back and was waiting for my invoice I knew I’d be in the states so I’d have it shipped while I was over there, but the timings didn’t quite line up so by the time I received my invoice I was already packing to return home,

I’m now back in the uk and I figured I’d just get it sent here, I told asmus and they were fine with that but unfortunately due to Chinese New Year I’d have to wait until the 7th for a new invoice, it’s now the 12th and after sending a few reminder emails I still have no new invoice, I’ll be back in the states in may so at this point I don’t even mind having it shipped there and just waiting, I tried to tell asmus this but once again, no reply.

What should I do?
Get PayPal involved?

hope anyone can help
Thanks
I paid the old invoice I got for the standard on the 28th of Jan right before CNY. I sent them an email on the 7th they replyed later saying they got my payment and will ship him out soon but I have yet to get an email about it going out. I say contact them on social media like instagram or facebook someone should get back to you. I'm giving them next week otherwise I might have paypal refund me the money and I'll get Ash elsewhere.

What should I do?
Get PayPal involved?

hope anyone can help
Thanks

Quoting from Asmus Toys - 1/6 Arwen 2.0 thread:

For the record, for any customer service related issue, such as replacement or help to assemble.
Please email to [email protected],
it will be answered and taken care of immediately.

If anyone has not got no answer, please feel free to message me here at the forum.
I will help them either check up the status of replacement or answering or find out an answer.

But at this very moment, there are 2 members here that are having issues with @Asmus customer service. One is still waiting for his replacement parts for almost 6 months, and the other is still waiting for his Galadriel to be shipped, for 8 months after he paid full amount. Both has emailed them and contact them at the forum, but no result/respond.

So I hope you have better luck!

Last edited:

What should I do?
Get PayPal involved?

hope anyone can help
Thanks
Asmus customer services are like Halley’s comet, if you’re lucky you’ll have contact twice in your lifetime…

Jeez, the more I study the chainsaw prop from the movie, the more I see Asmus got just about every conceivable detail wrong on this thing. :gah:

I'm going to be making corrections on this thing for days. Starting to wish I had some 3D printing skills so I could make myself a whole new one from scratch instead.

Last edited:
Back