Asmus Toys Evil Dead 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fingers crossed we get a head available that has resculpted hair because I gave up on resculpting mine that's really the only thing that bothers me is the hair

Fingers crossed we get a head available that has resculpted hair because I gave up on resculpting mine that's really the only thing that bothers me is the hair
If enough people ask Asmus for it they can definitely make an improved sculpt as a updated pack similar to what they did with their LOTR Hobbits and most recently DMC3 Dante.

Body update for the King.
Phicen M32.
Nipple painted with pastel powder. (Thanks for the tip @#Brian )
Cuts added with citadel paint blood for the blood god

And I'm experimenting with Vallejo still water effect for the sweat effect.View attachment 561147View attachment 561148View attachment 561149View attachment 561150View attachment 561151View attachment 561152View attachment 561153View attachment 561154
This looks flipping amazing ! Did you add extra blood to the face ? It looks good. Don't forget about the cut on his chin though

Thank you. Do you have an image of reference on the cut on the chin because I've looked at pics online and can't seem to see it.
Here ya go ! I can't pass up an excuse to watch the greatest film of all time. Fun fact this is an actual scar that Bruce has on his chin, but it doesn't become a bloody cut in the movie until Henrietta shoves ash through the cellar stairs and rips his shirt so technically for you're ripped shirt ash it's accurate but if you're ash was from any other scene prior he wouldn't have the cut
Screenshot_20220209-003421.jpg

Here ya go ! I can't pass up an excuse to watch the greatest film of all time. Fun fact this is an actual scar that Bruce has on his chin, but it doesn't become a bloody cut in the movie until Henrietta shoves ash through the cellar stairs and rips his shirt so technically for you're ripped shirt ash it's accurate but if you're ash was from any other scene prior he wouldn't have the cutView attachment 561173
Thank you 🍻

Thank you. Yeah it's too bad Asmus didn't want to deliver with their Proto.
I think maybe next time asmus should just do a "parts for kitbash" release.
So they can make few Ash heads (and many other licensed characters from different movies, accs parts, etc.) that can be purchased separately.

Basically it's just like this release but with sorted parts (throw away the ugly ones) and so it can be less expensive.

I don't see why they would do that when they can successfully charge $350 and have people kitbash it to make it right like they are doing right now.

Back