Asmus Toys Evil Dead 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love how we started on the defense and now it's become a roast of Asmus. 😂

It’s a lot easier laugh now that I got my money back.
Yup 😆 I got my refund from Sideshow so all good there. Now I’m just eager to see the rest of the disaster given we haven’t seen the torn shirt, seemless arm and other head sculpt.…unless they really did forget it. 🤣

Also for those wondering the luxury that Isn't so luxury comes in a brown shipper.

So Assmus just chucked Ass Willams into a standard box and packaged the diorama in that brown shipper. Just like their lord of the rings what a joke this company is. 🤦‍♂️😂

No nice box like gandalf. Just asked seller to take pics.

Last edited by a moderator:
I’ve never cancelled a PO before but then no figure I’ve ordered has ever displayed such a huge drop in quality from proto to production or shown this apparent degree of disrespect towards the customer.

The Lord of the Rings line has produced some wonderful figures which just shows how little anyone over at Asmus cares for this license.

I’m eager to see more photos and if there is any way of salvaging this but, at the moment, I’d much much rather keep my money than fork over the overinflated amount Asmus has very misguidedly assigned to and is now unjustifiably charging for the ‘luxury’ set.

Shame!!

Also for those wondering the luxury that Isn't so luxury comes in a brown shipper.

So Assmus just chucked Ass Willams into a standard box and packaged the diorama in that brown shipper. Just like their lord of the rings what a joke this company is. 🤦‍♂️😂

truly, very much, definitely agree with you.

Such a shady company.
They really need to check the definition of "luxury"..

And in Arwen's case, aside from the brown shipper for the luxury, they decided to charge more extra money for shipping to those who preordered, only to have the product discounted later when it's ready stock.
Shame indeed.

Last edited by a moderator:

So Assmus just chucked Ass Willams into a standard box and packaged the diorama in that brown shipper. Just like their lord of the rings what a ******* joke this company is. 🤦‍♂️😂

The Gandalf is a "Crown" series release so expecting a crown package for a none crown series release was set up for disappointment. I wasn't expecting a crown type package for this release. But I was expecting them to release Henrietta with ******* hair 😆

Maybe the hairs coming in next months subscription service? 🤔

Welcome Assmus newest QC staff member Stevie Wonder

looks-good-to-me (1).jpg

I am, well I've payed at least, they seem to be ignoring my emails tho and Facebook messages. I'm pretty sure I can make a decent ash out of it just will take maybe a few months of mods
I am too. I might be dead or no longer collecting by the time someone makes another Ash. I still think he'll look good when properly posed, maybe i'm wrong. I live in hope 😢

Yup 😆 I got my refund from Sideshow so all good there. Now I’m just eager to see the rest of the disaster given we haven’t seen the torn shirt, seemless arm and other head sculpt.…unless they really did forget it. 🤣
did you ask for a refund ? i just canceled and asumed i had to bite the NRD

Someone mentioned I would have to create a new account and tell them I ordered it. I've only paid the deposit. If I dont go through all that will the order automatically cancel? I've yet to get an invoice and want to be certain this piece of **** doesnt charge my paypal.

People not on this forum that know better
I'm with @K.bowen even though my excitement has taken a drastic nose dive with the Henrietta reveal, I still see potential in making this my own. Going to be more work than I wanted to put in. But meh. Like @HMC117 says it might be a long while before we see another Ash. And I don't see HT doing this ever. Maybe Enterbay or Threezero. But who knows.

Someone mentioned I would have to create a new account and tell them I ordered it. I've only paid the deposit. If I dont go through all that will the order automatically cancel? I've yet to get an invoice and want to be certain this piece of **** doesnt charge my paypal.
They don't charge you outright. You'll get an invoice. You'll be able to cancel that. That's what I did with their Luxury Legolas.

Back