Asmus Toys Evil Dead 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just to clarify - we had to register on the Asmus website and have them reinstate our orders?

For those of us still sadly getting it a suggestion with the white putty in the chainsaw. If you aren't comfortable removing it give it a black wash with some acrylic paint.

My fedex email says it's due tomorrow but they haven't even picked it up. Otherwise I'd post pics. 😂😂

Yikes, that Henrietta is very disheartening to see. My optimism is quickly turning to severe disappointment. Having said that, we still haven't seen a lot. I will need to see more in-hand pics, but am leaning toward canceling at this point. Having no interest in LOTR, I'm sad to hear that this is more of a trend for this company, and that this isn't a one-off situation of misleading or failing to live up to the promise of the pre-order.

Welp, I cancelled and have thankfully already been given my money back (I paid in full up front on Asmus' own website a few months ago by request - it made more financial sense for me at the time).
They have even given me back my deposit - so I can't fault them for that, they did the right thing there.
I can and will however fault the shoddy lack of quality control on display in this figure, the needless rush to competition, the cut corners, and the relative silence on this issues.
I've learned my lesson and won't pre-order with them again, Asmus do make some really quality stuff, some of their LOTR and DMC stuff is amazing - but if the consistency isn't there then I will wait for in hand photos in the future.
What a pity - I had high hopes for both this figure and the possibility of a major 1/6 company investing in horror franchises.

Still waiting for a reply on my request to change to the standard. But I guess the support team is probably a bit swamped at the moment...

Given the back lash I'd imagine they're planning their next move carefully.

Even ebay sellers are turning the chainsaw around to hide the glue.

Screenshot_20220112-163252_eBay.jpg

Given the back lash I'd imagine they're planning their next move carefully.

Even ebay sellers are turning the chainsaw around to hide the glue.

View attachment 555448
Shotgun is incredibly oversized from the trigger up. Add that to the list. I emailed them to request a cancellation, hopefully they give me deposit back too. That would be nice.

I just got my invoice today for the Lux. Definitely don't think I'll be buying it I emailed them if they can just switch it to the standard. Actually might cancel all together.

I blew a ton of SS rewards on this steaming turd. Getting it for just under 70 bucks. Still probably canceling.
Same here, I dropped close to $200 in rewards.

I’m stilling waiting until I get it in hand before canceling. So far this one is looking like most disappointing figure of the year lol

Back