Asmus Toys Evil Dead 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats because the body is from the standard figure, the luxury is the one that has the cuts and ripped shirt, what are you doing here ? You clearly hate the figure so why'd you order one ?
I didn't say I hated the figure lol. I pointed out that the body is missing the 3 slash marks.....that's a pretty important missing feature, but you're okay with dropping $355 on something that may miss the mark and is not as advertised.

I didn't say I hated the figure lol. I pointed out that the body is missing the 3 slash marks.....that's a pretty important missing feature, but you're okay with dropping $355 on something that may miss the mark and is not as advertised.
I’m guessing the slash marks are only in the Luxury edition and not the standard

I’m guessing the slash marks are only in the Luxury edition and not the standard
We are "guessing" it's there...I'd like to see pics of the luxury edition then....Why Asmus has not posted any actual product is a bit wondering

They said that was the regular version parted out on eBay. On the pics on SSC's website, the regular version doesn't show the exposed stomach or have the ripped shirt. So, it's logical to assume that only the Luxury version would have the damage. But, we will see once those with the Luxury version in hand can confirm.

Righto dude I respect you're opinion, you say you don't hate the figure but reading you're comments say otherwise. The standard figure seems pretty much as advertised to me and THATS the only one we've seen.

Last edited:
We are "guessing" it's there...I'd like to see pics of the luxury edition then....Why Asmus has not posted any actual product is a bit wondering
You're jumping to conclusions yourself with no unboxing video of the luxury edition, none of us know yet. It is odd Asmus still hasn't posted up anything yet.

I agree it's definitely odd and honestly a little annoying that we haven't seen official pics, is it possible that they do not feel the need because it looks so close to the prototype ?

I like it. It's not spot on Bruce Campbell, but he is there.
With that being said I do think they were looking at AOD Ash more than ED2 Ash when sculpting him.
My luxury is arriving thursday

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220110-155025_eBay.jpg
    Screenshot_20220110-155025_eBay.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 63
  • aod bruce kev1.jpg
    aod bruce kev1.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 60
Wow that was fast lol, very excited to see some pics !
I'll post pics guess someone has to be the 1st and take the plunge..... * cough cough asmus*😂

I'm hoping they fixed the eyes too, the harness I'm not a fan of so might have to organise a run of those. K you're like one of the OG Ash fan's. I've seen so many bashes by you, looking forward to seeing what you do with this.

KGHobby has both editions in stock now and posted the packaging photos on their feed. No unboxings tho. Seems like the Luxury edition is the standard Ash and then another brown box packaging for the base and extra accessories?
271717092_4736834793058863_1643553601465224541_n.jpg

271765292_4736834789725530_4312521505325329447_n.jpg

Noticed the listing for the Luxury only mentions the addition of a seemless arm so I'd assume the body is untouched in terms of the paint app for the cuts.

KGHobby has both editions in stock now and posted the packaging photos on their feed. No unboxings tho. Seems like the Luxury edition is the standard Ash and then another brown box packaging for the base and extra accessories?

Noticed the listing for the Luxury only mentions the addition of a seemless arm so I'd assume the body is untouched in terms of the paint app for the cuts.
Yep. I noticed the same thing, which is why I pointed it out earlier. It's not about condemning the figure, I just want what's advertised especially since the price went up $25 bucks for shipping

Looks to me that the top box is the standard edition. And inside the other Exclusive Edition box has the Ash figure with accessories and base.

They need to open that other box lol. I feel like they wouldn't give you the standard figure and then another huge box just for an accessory set.

I'm thinking those are two different figures.

Ash Willams...

They need to open that other box lol. I feel like they wouldn't give you the standard figure and then another huge box just for an accessory set.

I'm thinking those are two different figures.

Yeah now I'm thinking on it I'm pretty sure my Luxury Dante came in one big box that had 2 smaller ones inside.

Of course if Asmus responded or posted something then we'd have answers...lol

Back