Asmus Toys Evil Dead 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder if there's more figures planned, it says 1st figure in a new series
I would love an Army of Darkness version of Ash, plus Evil Ash and Sheila. Might be asking too much, but Asmus has so much experience doing medieval fantasy stuff at this point. Should be a cinch.

From Evil Dead 2, an Ed figure with an outdoorsy base would be cool. Maybe a separate Henrietta as well.

I'm so in for this!!! I need to preorder asap. Plus this for sure beats the sideshow figure definitely happy to get it and not to worry they will fix the figure and his inaccuracies if we let them know. Also they watch this thread like all their others.

I would love an Army of Darkness version of Ash, plus Evil Ash and Sheila. Might be asking too much, but Asmus has so much experience doing medieval fantasy stuff at this point. Should be a cinch.

From Evil Dead 2, an Ed figure with an outdoorsy base would be cool. Maybe a separate Henrietta as well.
Yes a mediaeval ash would be amazing I'd also love a possessed Ed and of course an evil dead 1 and ash vs evil dead ash

I really dig it but has a few issues such as the chainsaw being short and the harness being wrong material.

Asmus do improve their products so here's hoping they fix those issues. 350 you get alot especially when consider the Dio, 2 x heads + Linda head and hernietta.

I was about to re buy the sideshow version but now this, if only asmus tackled beetlejuice after sideshows failed version. 🤣
Yep definitely gotta make the harness more accurate and extend the chainsaws bar, they're the biggest problems the rest of the problems can be fixed with some slight mods

I'm so in for this!!! I need to preorder asap. Plus this for sure beats the sideshow figure definitely happy to get it and not to worry they will fix the figure and his inaccuracies if we let them know. Also they watch this thread like all their others.
Hopefully they do check this thread, the figure is already great but a few tweaks and it'd be fantastic

The only things that stand out to me are his shirt and hair.

Shirt needs some weathering and was his hair that big? I remember Ash being all sweaty with blood dripping from his hair.

I could be wrong. Either way it's preordered. Between Ash from Asmus, Evil Dead 1 Ash from NECA, Doctor Strange 2 and probably Tobey Maguire merch for Spider-Man's 20th anniversary next year, it's a great time to be a Sam Raimi fan ❤

Last edited:
I know it comes with a bunch extra but almost twice the price for the deluxe? Oof.

I agree with everyone about the hair, it's a bit too puffy the face though is fantastic, if they could just bring the hair down abit it'd be great

The outfit and hair are not screen accurate at all. Replace the shoes and the chainsaw hand you have Bruce from the first evil dead.

Extra 150 for a huge base with an operating vice and cellar door, Henrietta, Linda's head, extra headsculpt , seamless arm and an extra shirt. Seems like a fair price to me
Rather have all the other stuff without the giant tacky base with a gimmick that’ll never be used on it, but that’s just me.

I’m very excited for this release. I think the likeness is the best I’ve seen. Load of accessories too. The zombie head looks great.
What’s the question mark still to be revealed?

That's Linda's head it's in the sideshow site listing but not theirs.

Asmus hopefully will listen I can see the luxury being a set that goes up in value so instantly ordered. Rather not pay aftermarket prices.

Back