Asmus Toys Evil Dead 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got a waitlist conversion for the luxury set. Wasn’t expecting that.
Nice ! That's happened to a few people apparently lately, maybe they had more than they thought, or some cancellations. I think I'm more excited for this than I've ever been for a figure

Can we expect this to release late next year now? I doubt we'll have it by the end of the year. Their Ace was supposed to release at the start of this year and still nothing. I am in no hurry especially if they are correcting and fixing the mistakes.

It will definitely be delayed since it got a lot of feedback, they mentioned it here in this thread.

Wondering what feedback Asmus will take and improve on for this as they always listen. The last licensed figure I bought was their gandalf which honestly blew me away! More so was the amazing customer service experience I had with them. Fair to say this is going to be one hell of a unboxing.

Their customer service is beyond amazing so I'm excited to see what happens with this.

One last surprise feature of Asmus Toys 1/6 Ash Williams figure is finally ready to reveal.

The real time pulling string action of the chainsaw. (And the metalic blade of the saw also shakes while pulling)
We were not sure if the design will work out or not, so we left it untold until now.

Aren't we lucky to live in this golden age of toys~
Ash is due to hit the road in December 2021.

#evildead #evildead2 #ashwilliams #asmustoys

That's pretty friggin cool, this is shaping up to be figure of the year for me, actually figure of the last few years if I'm honest

Last edited:
Being released in December? Much sooner than I would have guessed. Would be an amazing Christmas present for myself.
Yeah, that would be nice, but I'm still planning on a later release. I always expect delays that way I never get disappointed. 😆

Anyway, for those that are interested, the luxury versions aren't limited to 666 anymore. There ain't an edition size anymore. I'm not too bothered by it because that's not why I bought it but it may irritate some people. And honestly, it would have been cool to have a numbered piece of 666 if you were the lucky one. So with this in mind it could push the date up further considering there isn't a set number for the luxury version.

Waitlist is full on sideshow. A few days ago I randomly went on the page for ash and it had a luxury available for pre order. I immediately pre ordered it and after I did I went back to the page and was back to waitlist. I don’t know how I managed to get one but I have it on pre order now. That base is fantastic. Reminds me of the prime 1 statue so since I can’t afford prime one or the space, this will be a nice smaller version of that.

Waitlist is full on sideshow. A few days ago I randomly went on the page for ash and it had a luxury available for pre order. I immediately pre ordered it and after I did I went back to the page and was back to waitlist. I don’t know how I managed to get one but I have it on pre order now. That base is fantastic. Reminds me of the prime 1 statue so since I can’t afford prime one or the space, this will be a nice smaller version of that.
Same thing happened to me, it just suddenly was open. Immediate PO.

Yeah, that would be nice, but I'm still planning on a later release. I always expect delays that way I never get disappointed. 😆

Anyway, for those that are interested, the luxury versions aren't limited to 666 anymore. There ain't an edition size anymore. I'm not too bothered by it because that's not why I bought it but it may irritate some people. And honestly, it would have been cool to have a numbered piece of 666 if you were the lucky one. So with this in mind it could push the date up further considering there isn't a set number for the luxury version.
Was it stated somewhere that it’s not 666 any longer? It still says 666 edition size on their website.

Back