Asmus Toys Evil Dead 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally found a decent pic of the harness
Screenshot_2021-04-02-03-59-10~2.jpg

These sculpts with the axe, and long barrel shotgun would be an awesome accessories pack for this figure.
ash-williams_evil-dead-ii_gallery_5e714c40496c7.jpg

Yes, the asmus harness isn't correct.
Looking back at the sideshow figure compared to this one, if they were to take little details like this and fix it, they would be on the right path.
Asmus also missed this ring under the arm, I think sideshow did too cause it's so hard to see in the movie to get good references
IMG_20210523_220046~2.jpg

Asmus also missed this ring under the arm, I think sideshow did too cause it's so hard to see in the movie to get good referencesView attachment 532355
Yes
I mean, I doubt it will be perfect and nail all the details. But things like that cause the harness from being practical and film accurate to just be an S&M fetish harness like it looks on the prototype.

But I have faith Asmus will do their best and possible make the needed changes or at least take them into consideration.
They listened to the DMC crowd on their suggestions and nitpicks...and I was one of them. Since those figures came out after listening to the fans, I have stuck with Asmus and lean more towards them doing what they can to make a quality product.
Unlike the big guys over in the other company who really dont listen to their fans all that much, from my experience.

I don't get why people suck Prime 1 off so much, most of their sculpts are crap.
Only reason I posted them was to suggest the expression Asmus can use in the future obviously I never said they were perfect nor they should copy them exactly. Smh

Those P1 sculpts are just so... odd. The Asmus sculpt blows them out of the water.
Obviously It's just a suggestion for the expression Asmus can use if they ever decide to make more sculpts and of course it would be better then those by P1.

Only reason I posted them was to suggest the expression Asmus can use in the future obviously I never said they were perfect nor they should copy them exactly. Smh
It wasn't aimed at you, just people that seem to worship Prime 1 in general, sorry if it seemed that way.

It wasn't aimed at you, just people that seem to worship Prime 1 in general, sorry if it seemed that way.
Ah ok no worries. Your not wrong about the Ash statue those sculpts aren't the best compared to Asmus they did it better albeit getting the hair puffy.

The Asmus sculpt is definitely Bruce - and as much as I love my Sideshow Ash, he always felt cartoony, like he was a
caricature of Bruce. Still great but not realistic. Also never been a fan of the “fang” abs the figure has…it has always been distracting to the eye.

BTW a separate case for this one might just be a brilliant idea.

Speaking of cases mines all set up and ready, put some customs in there until asmus's is ready, it's pretty big I should be able to fit the standard version in there aswell
IMG_20210726_011404.jpg

that necklace! You find a 'real one' or is it a custom build? The one thing I want that I have never found as far as props go...

But yeah if Asmus reads this stuff, hopefully they un-floof the hair and lengthen the chainsaw bar. The cuts and maybe even some minor tailoring I feel like I can fix. I can't resculpt hair and fab a new chainsaw bar....

Back