Asmus Toys Evil Dead 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good to know it's not just me, I ordered withing a few hours of it coming up and was worried I'd put the wrong email in the order or something
If you have an account with them then whatever email you have is were they will send it to. Hopefully we all receive confirmation today or tomorrow hopefully they fixed whatever issue their site had.

Are there any merits to getting the Sideshow one after this reveal?
Only real benefit is you'd get it now but tbh paying what you would for it you'd be better off getting this.
The extra's alone make it worth it and besides the price of this will sky rocket after it's sold out.

Regarding the clothing for asmus it needs some work for sure, the collar is way to big which currently makes it look like a mego figure, asmus are always good at improving so have faith. :) Would be nice to see an extra set of pants and boots in the luxury so could make deadite ash. :/

Are there any merits to getting the Sideshow one after this reveal?
I love the SS one. In fact that’s the one I’m going to display with the Asmus base. The Asmus is going onto a haunted forest diorama base that I’m currently using for my SS one and he’ll be Evil Dead 1 Ash or at least pre severed hand Evil Dead 2 Ash. Might try and find him a 1/6 axe too.

If you have an account with them then whatever email you have is were they will send it to. Hopefully we all receive confirmation today or tomorrow hopefully they fixed whatever issue their site had.
Got my order notification just now, phew that's a relief

Haven't had my confirmation from Asmus yet either, backlogged I imagine. And, at a guess, the deluxe set going up again was probably from cancelled duplicate orders, given that their online ordering system isn't exactly the greatest. Wouldn't be surprised to see this go in and out of sold out status for a bit, until they have properly sorted through all the backlogged orders as a result.

They currently seem to have 16 pre-order spots left available as of my writing this, so I wouldn't dilly dally too long if you want to get an order locked in, though.

Last edited:
I had it and hated the clothes they didn't even make a proper shirt sleeve, it was too short so they covered it with plumbers tape. I don't get why people don't like asmus's clothes, they look great to me.
I only have a problem with Ash's pants. They don't look like they fit properly in all of the photos. The top of the pants with belt look very doll like. I know it's a prototype but a lot of things need to be fixed on this figure. Mostly the hair but at least Asmus listen so there is always a chance!

The clothing defo needs work and if I'm honest Asmus are more than capable of it.
The shirt collar is too big and the pocket buttons an sewing need some work along with the pants. Atm the proto has a mego look to it. Still super happy with it though.

I'd love to see an army of Darkness as from them, especially the double head or multiple faces from when the books opens. :')
image.jpg
EVD009-a.jpg

I preordered friday ,got zero confirmation,sent them an email through there website asking for some sort of acknowledgment of preorder, got no reply sent off another email yesterday still nothing on there site or my email address, if i dont hear anything by wed gonna get paypal involved, why they dont farm out there products to kghobby or any number of tried and tested retailers is beyond me.

I preordered friday ,got zero confirmation,sent them an email through there website asking for some sort of acknowledgment of preorder, got no reply sent off another email yesterday still nothing on there site or my email address, if i dont hear anything by wed gonna get paypal involved, why they dont farm out there products to kghobby or any number of tried and tested retailers is beyond me.
Have the same issue they did mention though if you have the receipt from Paypal save the transaction as proof. So that way you can bring it up to them when they respond.

Haven't had my confirmation from Asmus yet either, backlogged I imagine. And, at a guess, the deluxe set going up again was probably from cancelled duplicate orders, given that their online ordering system isn't exactly the greatest. Wouldn't be surprised to see this go in and out of sold out status for a bit, until they have properly sorted through all the backlogged orders as a result.

They currently seem to have 16 pre-order spots left available as of my writing this, so I wouldn't dilly dally too long if you want to get an order locked in, though.
Thanks Drake, the situation is just like what you said. Our website backend system needs time to catch the record with paypal or credit card system. It will need few days to appear in your account. If you got your receipt from Paypal or other credit card system then your order status is ok.

If you paid in credit card, we won't send an extra confirmation mail by person. There is a auto-reply mail by our system as confirmed in your credit card. If you received it then your order status is ok, no need to double check with us.

Thanks Drake, the situation is just like what you said. Our website backend system needs time to catch the record with paypal or credit card system. It will need few days to appear in your account. If you got your receipt from Paypal or other credit card system then your order status is ok.

If you paid in credit card, we won't send an extra confirmation mail by person. There is a auto-reply mail by our system as confirmed in your credit card. If you received it then your order status is ok, no need to double check with us.
Quick question Asmus will definitely take into consideration what everyone has brought up for the figure like the hair and chainsaw blade? You guys are awesome and are one of the best in the 1/6th hobby thank you for all the effort!!!

Back