Asmus Toys: Eomer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Asmus Toys: Éomer

It's not perfect but the likeness is there. It would be much better with the helmet I guess

1da0c9c049165f5273d372fb1bf5ad41.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where did you get this pic? Are you affiliated with Asmus?

Ordered, a favourite character from TTT.

Just make Ugluk next and my dream will come true!

More Orcs Asmus when you can!

PO’d and snagged Mouth of Sauron for retail off eBay after kicking myself for holding off too long. A good LotR figure weekend!

Are any other sites going to have Éomer or does the fact he’s a limited run mean I can only get him directly from Asmus? I’ve been waiting for him to pop up on KGHobby but no luck yet. I’d love to buy from Asmus but I reckon their shipping methods will mean I get massively taxed by customs.
Any UK collectors about who’ve bought directly from them?

BBTS is getting him as well as Timewalker Toys. I’m sure KG will get him
Thanks for that. I’ll just try to be patient then.
Would still really appreciate anyone from the UK or anywhere in Europe to speak up on how buying directly from Asmus went for them as I’m criminally behind on this line and need to get me some hobbits ASAP!

Are any other sites going to have Éomer or does the fact he’s a limited run mean I can only get him directly from Asmus? I’ve been waiting for him to pop up on KGHobby but no luck yet. I’d love to buy from Asmus but I reckon their shipping methods will mean I get massively taxed by customs.
Any UK collectors about who’ve bought directly from them?

Planet Action Figures in the UK will be stocking him if you're wary of getting stung on customs tax. Search for their group called One Sixth Paradise on Facebook and he's available for pre-order now.

Patience paid off and he’s available at KGHobby now. Instantly P.O’d. An armoured Theoden must be on Asmus’ minds which is a great thought.

Patience paid off and he’s available at KGHobby now. Instantly P.O’d. An armoured Theoden must be on Asmus’ minds which is a great thought.

Any reason why KGHobby is cheaper than most sites? Contemplating PO Bilbo here too now....damn you lol

Thanks for that. I’ll just try to be patient then.
Would still really appreciate anyone from the UK or anywhere in Europe to speak up on how buying directly from Asmus went for them as I’m criminally behind on this line and need to get me some hobbits ASAP!

II got my Gimli direct from Asmus and got hit for import duty so personally I wouldn't order direct from there again, I found Onesixthkit to be good to deal with stuff always get through the import police.

II got my Gimli direct from Asmus and got hit for import duty so personally I wouldn't order direct from there again, I found Onesixthkit to be good to deal with stuff always get through the import police.
Did Asmus at least declare a lower value on the customs form for you?

Kit is excellent but doesn’t stock any of these LOTR figures. My only options for most of the older releases are Asmus or eBay where I just picked up a Saruman with the alter and palantir but had to drop £220...

Really wish I knew about this line when it started but I only graduated into the 1/6 scale a little over a year ago. Playing catch-up is a costly game.

Back