Action Figure Asmus Toys: Devil May Cry 5 Vergil

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Right, they announced that they would take a break until the 6th of this month and start working on the 7th.

But looking at the people who have received Vergil so far, most of them have purchased it at retail shops.
Shouldn't they at least be the first to take care of those who pre-purchased at the Asmus Store?

View attachment 560298View attachment 560299

On their Facebook page, you can also see other people's comments containing complaints about this issue.
As they said, it could be delivered fairly to everyone after the holiday.

At least until now, I thought they had no problem with delivery, but I'm curious about their thoughts.

Sadly not surprised to see this either. I was a bit confused seeing images as I ordered very early and directly from them. Previous orders I've gotten very quickly. Combining the fact that it's no longer on my order history, it would be worrying if I didn't know things had been a bit messy recently :LOL: Given it's CNY and they did announce a holiday, I'll wait, but I am very curious to know what is going on behind the scenes.

Mine was received directly from Asmus, the pre-order was made within 2-3 hours from the start of collecting orders. As they said, a small batch was received and they managed to partially send it out before the holidays. The rest they will probably receive and start shipping after the holidays.

Yeah, that's what I understand.

And of course, I don't intend to turn the arrow to the buyers who received it first.
They just received the purchase. including you.

However, it usually starts shipping when all buyers' items are ready. Right?
Instead of sending a small amount of goods to some buyers before the holidays...? idk.

I just feel strange about Asmus' behavior without considering equity.
Maybe they're out of their minds because of the Evil Dead problem... I understand. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

And of course, I don't intend to turn the arrow to the buyers who received it first.

Instead of sending a small amount of goods to some buyers before the holidays...? idk.

Maybe they're out of their minds because of the Evil Dead problem... I understand. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I can understand people who are offended that they do not receive their orders on an equal footing with others. And even more so, I have no idea how their logistics and product distribution from a warehouse or factory works. But in general, it’s still worth showing patience than shouting everywhere that Asmus is a terrible company and does not value its customers.

I'm glad I was able to get Virgil one of the first, I won't lie. But it would not be difficult for me to wait another week. There is only one company, but there are a lot of us (I doubt that the number of employees even reaches one hundred).

I'm not trying to defend them in any way, I just really love the DMC series, and they have a license to manufacture figures. Forced to follow the news on production and franchise, the rest is already in the background) Past releases in the series were not very attractive, but with the announcement and release of Dante from DMC 5, they managed to attract my attention and money. We are waiting for further announcements and the release of DMC 3 Dante)

I can understand people who are offended that they do not receive their orders on an equal footing with others. And even more so, I have no idea how their logistics and product distribution from a warehouse or factory works. But in general, it’s still worth showing patience than shouting everywhere that Asmus is a terrible company and does not value its customers.

I'm glad I was able to get Virgil one of the first, I won't lie. But it would not be difficult for me to wait another week. There is only one company, but there are a lot of us (I doubt that the number of employees even reaches one hundred).

I'm not trying to defend them in any way, I just really love the DMC series, and they have a license to manufacture figures. Forced to follow the news on production and franchise, the rest is already in the background) Past releases in the series were not very attractive, but with the announcement and release of Dante from DMC 5, they managed to attract my attention and money. We are waiting for further announcements and the release of DMC 3 Dante)

I totally agree with your opinion and I also judge the value of Asmus same as you.

Since I purchased their DMC4 Dante, I have been grateful to Asmus for steadily creating DMC characters.
And as you say, DMC5 Vergil is worth waiting for, I'm used to waiting, so I don't have much complaints about them shipping Vergil late.

But I don't think everyone will understand this problem. I can't ignore other people's complaints just because "I'm okay".
Even if it's okay, I think the process of recognizing and understanding everyone's complaints is essential.

Also, I think it is for everyone to express dissatisfaction as a consumer for the public interest. Including Asmus.

They are good makers, but they are bad sellers.
(Honestly, I hope they improve their 'sales department', really.)

Therefore, I will support their works and point out their faults as well. :)

I totally agree with your opinion and I also judge the value of Asmus same as you.

Since I purchased their DMC4 Dante, I have been grateful to Asmus for steadily creating DMC characters.
And as you say, DMC5 Vergil is worth waiting for, I'm used to waiting, so I don't have much complaints about them shipping Vergil late.

But I don't think everyone will understand this problem. I can't ignore other people's complaints just because "I'm okay".
Even if it's okay, I think the process of recognizing and understanding everyone's complaints is essential.

Also, I think it is for everyone to express dissatisfaction as a consumer for the public interest. Including Asmus.

They are good makers, but they are bad sellers.
(Honestly, I hope they improve their 'sales department', really.)

Therefore, I will support their works and point out their faults as well. :)
I read what happened in the discussion of Ash's release from Evil Dead 2. I agree that the incident is very unpleasant, but some of them seemed to have broken loose and attacked Asmus like hungry dogs. They acknowledged their mistakes and are gradually correcting them, which is already commendable. It's a pity for the fans of those films and I understand the disappointment in what I saw, but looking at the corrected sets, as for me, it doesn't look so bad. Yes, still not perfect, as in the case of the DMC, but quite presentable, if not judged as a crazy fan who cares about every detail (no offense to the fans:D).

I read what happened in the discussion of Ash's release from Evil Dead 2. I agree that the incident is very unpleasant, but some of them seemed to have broken loose and attacked Asmus like hungry dogs. They acknowledged their mistakes and are gradually correcting them, which is already commendable. It's a pity for the fans of those films and I understand the disappointment in what I saw, but looking at the corrected sets, as for me, it doesn't look so bad. Yes, still not perfect, as in the case of the DMC, but quite presentable, if not judged as a crazy fan who cares about every detail (no offense to the fans:D).

Yeah, Some of them used abusive language and ridicule, And justified it. not just criticism.
Using some normal remarks as an excuse, they justified their madness and chose one-sided remarks rather than dialogue.

However, Asmus also confused consumers and failed to give a clear answer early.
As much as buyers have manners, I think there is a basis for the seller to have.

Either way, excessive behavior is a problem. :p

I'd chalk this up to Chinese new year, the Evil Dead 2 stuff is kinda of insane what with the production looking way off than the proto figure and even using a different body.

Thankfull doesn't seem to be the case with DMCV Vergil.

I'd chalk this up to Chinese new year, the Evil Dead 2 stuff is kinda of insane what with the production looking way off than the proto figure and even using a different body.

Thankfull doesn't seem to be the case with DMCV Vergil.

Yeah. If DMC5 Vergil had been released in poor painting conditions, or if the accessories had been messed up,
we might have reacted the same way as them.

We can't know without putting ourselves in that position.

In addition, there is no guarantee that the Asmus' DMC characters we will receive in the future will not do so,
so we need to always be wary and informed.

I don't want to see DMC3 Dante 'v2' things again. I hope Asmus will make good things from the beginning.

I don't want to see DMC3 Dante 'v2' things again. I hope Asmus will make good things from the beginning.

Yes the whole two heads things is very odd! I'm glad to get a Dante that better matches their own DMC3 Vergil figure, but it's so odd to now have a figure with two completely different sets of heads that are basically different people. Also sad to see new Dante doesn't have a smirking face, but the angry face will be fun I guess.

Few more photos from my phone.

Hey, thanks so much for uploading photos of the real figure in hand.

Now that you can see it unfiltered, what colour would you say the boots are? That's something I was concerned about with the prototype photos, as they looked quite light blue instead of almost black. Then in the new official photos they have been hard to see, either due to the pose or the contrast settings.

Hey, thanks so much for uploading photos of the real figure in hand.

Now that you can see it unfiltered, what colour would you say the boots are? That's something I was concerned about with the prototype photos, as they looked quite light blue instead of almost black. Then in the new official photos they have been hard to see, either due to the pose or the contrast settings.
You're welcome!

The color of the boots is more similar to what could be seen in the game, not as bright and saturated as it might seem in the first promo photos. The color is similar to the middle part of the buttoned waistcoat or his gloves. I hope I was able to describe it roughly :D

You're welcome!

The color of the boots is more similar to what could be seen in the game, not as bright and saturated as it might seem in the first promo photos. The color is similar to the middle part of the buttoned waistcoat or his gloves. I hope I was able to describe it roughly :D

That helps, thanks. It does sound like a partial colour correction rather than complete, but I guess I'll just have to be patient and wait until my Lux edition arrives and see it in person. I hope it doesn't bug me. 😅

It's still CNY. It's for 15 days. Nobody is going to get regular customer service during this time. Wait it out until then.

I messaged them days ago asking the status of my order with no response.
they recently got back to the office and messaged me on the status of my return/exchange/repair, but I emailed them right before CNY.

I think they'll get back to you soon.

1644728031386.png

1644728210019.png

They're planning a 'DMC5 V Luxury edition' I guess...?
They said they canceled Nightmare, but they seem to be planning again.

Back