Action Figure Asmus Toys: Devil May Cry 5 Vergil

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Next week~
we just got them in yesterday,
I am sure the invoice will be out next week.
Thanks. Let's see if my order is included if not, that's fine. I just can't access the old website to see my orders placed. Also, how about a 1/6 DMC5 Sin Devil Trigger for Dante and Vergil? :D

Thanks. Let's see if my order is included if not, that's fine. I just can't access the old website to see my orders placed. Also, how about a 1/6 DMC5 Sin Devil Trigger for Dante and Vergil? :D

WOW ! how do you know that!?

Trish is up next in line,
but yest ... Devil Trigger Dante and Vergil will rock my world
Is there any chance at an Alastor? He's dmc canon but he's also kinda tied up with Viewtiful joe so I'm not sure how that'd work out.

Trish is up next in line,
but yest ... Devil Trigger Dante and Vergil will rock my world

ExcellentLargeGentoopenguin-size_restricted.gif

I hope it will be the DMC1 version of Trish?
Her outfits mostly consistent throughout the games I thought, minus the corset. I'm just hoping the recent DMC figures don't wind up like their Ash

Holy smokes, new DMC5 Vergil photos AND a casual drop of a new Trish figure announcement...AND maybe, just maybe Devil Trigger in 1/6 scale?! (Unless I missed those before!)

😃

Can't wait to see an unboxing video for Vergil, difficult to see 100% clearly in the packaging but he looks pretty great so far. Curious to see what ended up happening with his boot colour as they were blue in the initial photos. Nice to know what to expect from the packaging for the LUX edition as well, have that on PO.

Her outfits mostly consistent throughout the games I thought, minus the corset. I'm just hoping the recent DMC figures don't wind up like their Ash
It's not about the outfit, but about the appearance of the heroine. The facial features I like more from DMC1 than from subsequent games.

It's not about the outfit, but about the appearance of the heroine. The facial features I like more from DMC1 than from subsequent games.
I see what you mean, her DMCV face is way different from her other appearances.

Back