Action Figure Asmus Toys: Devil May Cry 5 Vergil

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got an email about paying the rest but honestly it was totally bizarre and spam looking. The notice that the figure was ready had a bunch of other emails cc'd in, so not great for data protection as I assume these are all other customers who are waiting on Vergil. Secondly, the email about paying the rest is through a company called "HiTRUSTpay" that my email service put in the spam folder. It doesn't seem very trustworthy from looking at it due to the formatting and mix of characters, spelling mistakes, etc. I would have assumed it was spam had I not been expecting notice about the figure. I'm sure they're a legit company, but I've not used them before so would prefer not to. Additionally, I can't find much I can actually read about this company. I do not want to pay this way and didn't pay this way for the deposit.

.... I'm not happy with how this is going so far :/
The nice lady responding to me takes like a week between each message, she told me they got swamped last time, and I can't imagine Ash + CNY didn't triple that. I'm not surprised CS is a wreck, I think they only have the one girl.

The nice lady responding to me takes like a week between each message, she told me they got swamped last time, and I can't imagine Ash + CNY didn't triple that. I'm not surprised CS is a wreck, I think they only have the one girl.

Damn, only one person was listening to all our inquiries?
Then I can understand that it takes a week to answer an email.

Damn, only one person was listening to all our inquiries?
Then I can understand that it takes a week to answer an email.
Well that explains a lot. Kinda feel stupid for getting upset for the no responses. Hopefully they get back to me on my orders as I don't actually want to cancel them.

My vergil just shipped out. Paid via PayPal but I also ordered on the new site. I think if your preorder is on the old site you'll have to use hitrust. Don't think it's a problem because they've used that for a long time.
That's so weird as I used the old site for all other figures from them and always used paypal. @tryvor7 I have emailed them, but no response yet. I'll wait a week, and hope I get the option to pay through PayPal. I absolutely do not want to use HiTrustPay and especially do not want to if somewhat arbitrarily other customers can use paypal? Kinda feel stupid ordering so quickly as it's just caused problems and delays with the site move.

That's so weird as I used the old site for all other figures from them and always used paypal. @tryvor7 I have emailed them, but no response yet. I'll wait a week, and hope I get the option to pay through PayPal. I absolutely do not want to use HiTrustPay and especially do not want to if somewhat arbitrarily other customers can use paypal? Kinda feel stupid ordering so quickly as it's just caused problems and delays with the site move.
Can you go to your orders on the site and click bulk order? That's how I paid with PayPal

Hey, @Asmus.
If you're accessing this site every day, why don't you answer this thread as well?

We know you're busy with your work, but we can't stay stuffy forever without knowing anything.
If you don't intend to deliberately make us stuffy to kill us, I hope you'll solve our curiosity.

I don't think it's difficult.

Yall are asking a lot. Asmus doesn't even proof read their site.
Screenshot_20220212-064126_Chrome.jpg

Yall are asking a lot. Asmus doesn't even proof read their site. View attachment 563294

English is not their language, so I can understand it.
However, it is sad that LOTR fans are the only ones they take care of on this site.

They answer even the smallest things LOTR fans say, but other fans only appear when they feel like it.
It feels like a abandoned child who only checks his life or death.

Last edited:
So it DID take a week for Asmus to get back to me, so I think it is just one lady or something like that. They said I could pay by paypal as before, just to reply with what my paypal account was to send invoice to... I reply and get a postmaster message that the message was unable to be sent :/ I left some days and tried again, same story. I am very seriously considering never buying directly from Asmus again.

Thanks for sharing images @tryvor7 He looks good! Hope I can eventually see mine :LOL:

So it DID take a week for Asmus to get back to me, so I think it is just one lady or something like that. They said I could pay by paypal as before, just to reply with what my paypal account was to send invoice to... I reply and get a postmaster message that the message was unable to be sent :/ I left some days and tried again, same story. I am very seriously considering never buying directly from Asmus again.

Thanks for sharing images @tryvor7 He looks good! Hope I can eventually see mine :LOL:

Yeah, if I hadn't kept sending emails and Facebook messages to Asmus,
I might not have received Vergil easily.

And they said they would send Vergil using FedEx, so I paid for the delivery fee($16).
but when I received it, it was EMS. so I'm asking for a refund on the delivery fee, But they still have no answer.

Their Facebook comments are almost post-apocalypse.

Once I get Vergil I'm done ordering from them. I got a partial refund for DMC3 Lux Dante but when I check the website and my orders it says I still have it. Regardless I'll get it elsewhere if it really was cancelled. But yeah they are a complete wreck at the moment with their CS.

Once I get Vergil I'm done ordering from them. I got a partial refund for DMC3 Lux Dante but when I check the website and my orders it says I still have it. Regardless I'll get it elsewhere if it really was cancelled. But yeah they are a complete wreck at the moment with their CS.

Yeah, they said it was because of the long holiday, but I think there's a problem with not being able to prepare for it.
Rather, the recovery period is getting longer than the holiday period.

Anyway, I will only receive the 'DMC3 Dante Upgrade Pack' I ordered directly from them.
I don't think I'm going to buy things directly from them after this, unless there's an "Asmus Toys Online Store Exclusive" attached.

Took them a solid two weeks to ship my Vergil. I get it Monday.

You endured it well, dude.
I don't want to say this but, this Vergil is certainly worth the long wait.

Last edited:
Looked at facebook now, @tryvor7 you are right it is a complete nightmare show of people in the same situation. Unable to get hold of asmus to pay off their Ash or Vergil for several weeks now.

I am giving it until Friday and then I am going to give up and just ask for a refund for my PO deposit as they can't just send me an invoice for the damn figure. Vergil is my fave character in DMC, and DMC5 was amazing, but the shoddy service will envitably sour my opinion of the figure if it drags on. It's a damn shame as I've never had problems with Asmus until now.

@Asmus can you please realise your email inbox appears to be full??? Maybe get more than one person answering emails? Hell, I'll temp weekends for emails in English for a bit if it just means I get my figure in the first quarter of this year.

Looked at facebook now, @tryvor7 you are right it is a complete nightmare show of people in the same situation. Unable to get hold of asmus to pay off their Ash or Vergil for several weeks now.

I am giving it until Friday and then I am going to give up and just ask for a refund for my PO deposit as they can't just send me an invoice for the damn figure. Vergil is my fave character in DMC, and DMC5 was amazing, but the shoddy service will envitably sour my opinion of the figure if it drags on. It's a damn shame as I've never had problems with Asmus until now.

@Asmus can you please realise your email inbox appears to be full??? Maybe get more than one person answering emails? Hell, I'll temp weekends for emails in English for a bit if it just means I get my figure in the first quarter of this year.

The biggest problem is that we don't even know why they don't answer for a long time,
maybe they solve things, or what accidents have happened to them and they can't.

They could just post a notice about their situation, but they're making things worse by doing nothing.
It's like a child who hid because he didn't want to be scolded for doing something wrong.

Even if I want to understand them, this situation that I can't understand is so ridiculous.

Back