Action Figure Asmus Toys: Devil May Cry 5 Vergil

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm saying it doesn't make sense to re- release V as a Lux if the only difference is the Nightmare base.

They may have planned this to process their V's inventory.

DMC5 V / Griffon / Shadow

DMC5 V LUX(Griffon, Shadow and nightmare) / Griffon, Shadow and nightmare

Like that.
Well, Only they will know the answer.

I would have gotten V but the headsculpt is off for me especially knowing they can do better as seen on how they nailed Dante and Vergil.

They may have planned this to process their V's inventory.

DMC5 V / Griffon / Shadow

DMC5 V LUX(Griffon, Shadow and nightmare) / Griffon, Shadow and nightmare

Like that.
Well, Only they will know the answer.
Yeah I guess it will be easier for them to just throw it all in one big shipping box. Lol 😅

Yeah I guess it will be easier for them to just throw it all in one big shipping box. Lol 😅

DLC.jpg

Asmus_03_v.jpg

In fact, I think this decision is only for them to go back to square one.
They originally envisioned a set of these three, and they separated Shadow and Griffon due to Nightmare's problem.

Considering that the release of Shadow and Griffon continued to be delayed,
it can be seen that they have been agonizing over this issue.

I do like that base, but would want Nightmare to be more of an intimidating presence if I got it as a DLC. It looks like the base even goes on the normal stand that comes with all the DMC figures? Better than nothing I guess :/?

I got my invoice also. They put it will ship with FedEx which I don't trust them at all as they have been pretty bad with my package.

While they did send my invoice I'm still waiting on them to ship my Ash figure out and they haven't responded to my emails.

Their service department seems to be completely paralyzed.
Or there were too many emails accumulated during the holiday.

While I was receiving an invoice for Vergil, they still haven't read the previous email I sent 4 days ago.
Although their Facebook messages responded.

I got an email about paying the rest but honestly it was totally bizarre and spam looking. The notice that the figure was ready had a bunch of other emails cc'd in, so not great for data protection as I assume these are all other customers who are waiting on Vergil. Secondly, the email about paying the rest is through a company called "HiTRUSTpay" that my email service put in the spam folder. It doesn't seem very trustworthy from looking at it due to the formatting and mix of characters, spelling mistakes, etc. I would have assumed it was spam had I not been expecting notice about the figure. I'm sure they're a legit company, but I've not used them before so would prefer not to. Additionally, I can't find much I can actually read about this company. I do not want to pay this way and didn't pay this way for the deposit.

.... I'm not happy with how this is going so far :/

I got an email about paying the rest but honestly it was totally bizarre and spam looking. The notice that the figure was ready had a bunch of other emails cc'd in, so not great for data protection as I assume these are all other customers who are waiting on Vergil. Secondly, the email about paying the rest is through a company called "HiTRUSTpay" that my email service put in the spam folder. It doesn't seem very trustworthy from looking at it due to the formatting and mix of characters, spelling mistakes, etc. I would have assumed it was spam had I not been expecting notice about the figure. I'm sure they're a legit company, but I've not used them before so would prefer not to. Additionally, I can't find much I can actually read about this company. I do not want to pay this way and didn't pay this way for the deposit.

.... I'm not happy with how this is going so far :/

I paid them through PayPal, so there was no problem like you.
Have you asked them? Their emails are completely dead, so Facebook messages are likely to be fast.

@Asmus Or you can ask questions here.

I paid them through PayPal, so there was no problem like you.
Have you asked them? Their emails are completely dead, so Facebook messages are likely to be fast.

@Asmus Or you can ask questions here.
I've myself have been trying to get in contact with them on facebook, and here. Only got @Asmus to respond but he has not gotten back to me since. 😢

Then we're screwed.
We can't get Vergil and just lose our money lmao
I got my Invoice for him but because they haven't responded about my order for Standard Ash. I don't have faith they will take care of or even ship Vergil to me. Lol

I got my Invoice for him but because they haven't responded about my order for Standard Ash. I don't have faith they will take care of or even ship Vergil to me. Lol

I think it's more serious that Ash hasn't been sent so far than Vergil.
Is it delayed because of quality improvement?

For any reason, it is problematic that they do not make a proper announcement.
It's so funny that they have time to post photos of their events on Facebook and no time to answer buyers' emails.

My vergil just shipped out. Paid via PayPal but I also ordered on the new site. I think if your preorder is on the old site you'll have to use hitrust. Don't think it's a problem because they've used that for a long time.

Back