Action Figure Asmus Toys Devil May Cry 5 Nero

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sorry you're disappointed @tryvor7. I hope maybe you like him a bit better when you see him in person. I don't think you are being weird, you're a passionate fan and I'm always impressed by the sharp eye for details people in this community have.

Thanks, I appreciate your comment. :)

what makes Dante stand out is the eyes and the sculptor failed to capture that. he really just need to make them bigger and them eye bags. and what's up with the textures?

6V8Q2Du.jpg

Frankly, if they had just reused Vergil's headsculpt by changing facial expressions,
we would have been satisfied.

But for some reason,
they made the headsculpt of the twin characters to be made to each other, and This is the result.
(Vergil's head sculpter : Pichet Pitsuwan / Dante's head sculpter : Nono Wang)

I want Asmus to explain why they made this decision.

6V8Q2Du.jpg

Frankly, if they had just reused Vergil's headsculpt by changing facial expressions,

But for some reason,
they made the headsculpt of the twin characters to be made to each other, and This is the result.

Yup this would have been way better had they done it. Unless the first sculpt was the same artist but got alot of backlash and we ended up with these two. I could be wrong

Yup this would have been way better had they done it. Unless the first sculpt was the same artist but got alot of backlash and we ended up with these two. I could be wrong

Vd5A5ut.jpg

You mean this one?

This head sculpt was rather better.
Especially facial expression.

6V8Q2Du.jpg

But for some reason,

maybe the expressions of both are very different thus they can't just reuse/retweak the original sculpt?

Dante DmcV first photo
82642825_10156583809681968_2937284191923994624_n.jpg

it's a bummer that this is the prologue version, i was expecting a endgame Dante (long hair, beard and Devil Sword Dante)

Dante DmcV first photo
View attachment 475855

it's a bummer that this is the prologue version, i was expecting a endgame Dante (long hair, beard and Devil Sword Dante)

There's a luxury version coming too, might have a second sculpt or at least swap out longer hair. It was shown with demon sword sparda as well.

probably there will be 2 dantes releases, 1 with rebellion and devil sword sparda and 1 with devil sword dante

***Also the collar of the jacket and the hair is wrong, actually for the fifth release is depressing, i boght the dmc4 dante, virgil and dante dmc3, but with the exception of virgil both Dante came with a ****** headsculpt

pics from an statue of this Dante by Prime 1
Prime-1-DMCV-Dante-21-1-1024x724.jpgPrime-1-DMCV-Dante-9-1024x724.jpg

Collar needs to be fixed for sure. The hair is fine but if they can refine it to look closer to the statue I'll be happy.

Collar needs to be fixed for sure. The hair is fine but if they can refine it to look closer to the statue I'll be happy.

They would probably need to put a wire frame into the collar or a stiff inset.

They would probably need to put a wire frame into the collar or a stiff inset.
The inset would work as long as the collar stays up how it should. Hopefully we'll see I'm just glad we are getting Dante from DMC5.

s8HDD0L.jpg

kFDn06P.jpg

This is another pictures.
I'd like to know what's wrong with Asmus and blue color lol
The shirt is accurate in color. But wasn't that blue it's a cross between blue and grey i guess navy blue would work.

Darken the shirt a bit and it will work. The belt buckle needs to be brass/gold color.

we will be changing the shirt color!

The head is a different color than the body and the bandage in the hands is different color than the arm bandage
The collar section should be up and pointing slightly outward, not flat and down. The spacing between the button for the undershirt is too short, that section need to be extend by a bit.

PLEASE ASMUS, read the complains we just want a good figure !!

Back