Action Figure Asmus Toys Devil May Cry 5 Nero

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
KakaoTalk_20210825_162516942_01.jpg

KakaoTalk_20210825_202357578_02.jpg

KakaoTalk_20210825_202357578_03.jpg

KakaoTalk_20210825_202357578_04.jpg

KakaoTalk_20210826_002944942.jpg

KakaoTalk_20210826_002944942_01.jpg

KakaoTalk_20210826_002944942_02.jpg

The long-thought plan has finally been implemented.
I successfully finished dyeing Nero's coat.

I was a little worried about the coat's shoulder leather, but fortunately it didn't affect it.
It's a little disappointing that the brown part of the coat has changed, but I'm satisfied with this.

That looks awesome but sad about the brown lining of the coat. I was thinking of this but dabing it on the area where it had to be blue but can't seem to find a way where the brown stays in tact. Asmus should make an updated coat for Nero and new smirking sculpt to sell separate.

That looks awesome but sad about the brown lining of the coat. I was thinking of this but dabing it on the area where it had to be blue but can't seem to find a way where the brown stays in tact. Asmus should make an updated coat for Nero and new smirking sculpt to sell separate.
Bigger sword, bigger gun, and more devil breakers.

I think it's almost close, somewhere between that and the grey blue we got it the true color. how did you dye it? I think maybe you could've done it by staining it over time, or coating the brown bits with a dye retardant. I kinda remember some waxes might do that? Maybe you could paint it with acrylic to get a similar effect?

I think it's almost close, somewhere between that and the grey blue we got it the true color. how did you dye it? I think maybe you could've done it by staining it over time, or coating the brown bits with a dye retardant. I kinda remember some waxes might do that? Maybe you could paint it with acrylic to get a similar effect?
I dyed Nero's coat using the 'RIT dye liquid' in the first picture.
After mixing the dye, salt, and warm water, soak the clothes for about 3-40 minutes (keep stirring), and rinse in cold water and dry, that's the result.

I think it would be more efficient to add brown cloth than to dye the brown part of the coat again.
But, I'm going to keep it this way for now. :)

I dyed Nero's coat using the 'RIT dye liquid' in the first picture.
After mixing the dye, salt, and warm water, soak the clothes for about 3-40 minutes (keep stirring), and rinse in cold water and dry, that's the result.

I think it would be more efficient to add brown cloth than to dye the brown part of the coat again.
But, I'm going to keep it this way for now. :)
perhaps there's a way you could fade the color of teh parts that are meant to be brown? I don't know if a bleach pen would work, but something along those lines, at any rate, I always liek seeing your stuff, keep it up.

how did you re adjust Nero's robot arm?
20211223_235913.jpg

Separated Nero's arm and devil breaker,
cut the end of the arm appropriately, and attached it again.

Shoulder parts was previously replaced by chainging DMC5 Dante's body to Nero.

oh, is Dante's body different from Nero's? was it the newer one?
KakaoTalk_20200908_182537714_02.jpg

Nero's body is the same as DMC4 Dante's body in the picture above.

DMC5 Dante's body is detachable because the shoulder is a ball joint, and the torso is more rigid.
However, it was replaced with Nero because, it did not suit DMC5 Dante because of its thin neck.

tryvor_seo-1445511495664553997-1.jpg

So I just bought the luxury Vergil and Dante and was planning to get Nero later. I was wondering does Asmus have any plans to release a luxury ver or should I just go with the one thats already out?

So I just bought the luxury Vergil and Dante and was planning to get Nero later. I was wondering does Asmus have any plans to release a luxury ver or should I just go with the one thats already out?
There is a possibilty they could do one and with a new sculpt/s more accurate sized weapons and devil bringers with their new body type.

Back