Action Figure Asmus Toys Devil May Cry 5 Nero

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the SHAND sculpt and the one in our listing photos is the same sculpt, which is 80% made from the game mod.

the SHAND sculpt and the one in our listing photos is the same sculpt, which is 80% made from the game mod.

Thanks, that clears it up, just looks so much different than the one in the promo shots compared to the most recent in hand photo that was posted page 8. Excited to get my hands on it. One last thing, how are the busters going to attach? Magnets? Plug in?

there's no revision on the sculpt actually. Like our previous comments we just added details and textures to the game model.

Like I said before, the head model looks fine. It's just his facial expression.
Have you try to extract his 'grinding teeth' action pose face from the promotion posed game model?
That might have been a better choice (or as a add-in second head)

Honestly, I'm always grateful that you're making these figure. (DMC figures and LOTR figures)
I have most of your products from early DMC days.
I'm trying to encourage you to lift your bar for the better product.
I love you guys! Keep up the good work!

getting closer to the release date I imagine, cannot wait for this and DMC 3 Dante to ship out, gaping hole in my shelf waiting for em both!

The head sculpt from the SHAND photos kyekye shared looks really good to me.

Thanks for all the hard work Asmus, I love that you're these DMC figures! I'm most excited about Nero because all his devil breaker options are going to make him really fun to pose!

The head sculpt from the SHAND photos kyekye shared looks really good to me.

Thanks for all the hard work Asmus, I love that you're these DMC figures! I'm most excited about Nero because all his devil breaker options are going to make him really fun to pose!

You and me both brother, I wonder if they'd sell an option pack with more arms for him, maybe one with the original devil arm Vergil tears off in the opening.

Saw that Dante from DMC3 is showing up in people's hands, is it the same for Nero?

@faker I don't think so, I've not seen any on the usual instagram/facebook feeds and I've not had an invoice requested for him.

@faker I don't think so, I've not seen any on the usual instagram/facebook feeds and I've not had an invoice requested for him.

The facebook isn't as up to date as it used to be, did they switch mostly to instagram?

almost ready...
QQ图片20200103150405.jpg

that's right Dante 3 hast started shipping but as you can see Nero's hand is way harder to assemble
but Nero is on the way soon!

that's right Dante 3 hast started shipping but as you can see Nero's hand is way harder to assemble
but Nero is on the way soon!

So can we expect another Nero from dmcV in the future like Virgil got(with armour) ou this is the definitive version of Nero dmcV?

Where? Post pics

Everybody in the DMC 3 Dante thread who was posting recently. BBTS isn't shipping right away, Asmus's shipped early, and sideshow customers are getting and have gotten theirs.

AXcyuaf.jpg

yXjYiWo.jpg

ojdODcK.jpg

495tIKe.jpg

MCovEtR.jpg

CFrylL5.jpg

ptXW7Uo.jpg

Asmus's DMC Lineup feels like its quality has been declining since the 4 dante it first made.

Just looking at Nero this one,
The bad color of the clothes, the clothes fit became strange to match their body, the weapons were too small, and the red part of the necklace was not painted.
They always explain that their process takes a long time, but the results don't prove it.
I hope they are always aware that you are creating game characters and that buyers are a big fan of the game.

Frankly speaking, since March last year, when Nero's first public appearance,
it's hard to understand that what they're prepared for 10 months has been such a result.

Focusing only on Devil Breakers does not improve overall quality.

What the hell was wrong with them?
Is this really where 4Dante and 3Vergil were made?

Asmus's DMC Lineup feels like its quality has been declining since the 4 dante it first made.

Just looking at Nero this one,
The bad color of the clothes, the clothes fit became strange to match their body, the weapons were too small, and the red part of the necklace was not painted.
They always explain that their process takes a long time, but the results don't prove it.
I hope they are always aware that you are creating game characters and that buyers are a big fan of the game.

Frankly speaking, since March last year, when Nero's first public appearance,
it's hard to understand that what they're prepared for 10 months has been such a result.

Focusing only on Devil Breakers does not improve overall quality.

What the hell was wrong with them?
Is this really where 4Dante and 3Vergil were made?

Tough crowd...
It looks amazing to me...

Tough crowd...
It looks amazing to me...

That may be because you are more generous than I am.

I want to see Asmus develop more than before,
and I want the amount I pay to be worth that much.

I don’t know if they’ve taken the picture strangely,
but It feels more weird than a prototype.

Looks awesome to me too. I am grateful to have to have a company producing quality 1/6 video game characters. Not to mention, Asmus releases figures on a much more regular basis when compared to other companies.

Back