Action Figure Asmus Toys: Devil May Cry 5 Dante

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, Vergil used the same body as Dante.

I don't know much about phicen Body, but I think what you should consider is the shape and color of the body.
I liked that body among many silicone bodies, and I just bought it.

If you want to know information about differences between manufacturers,
please find out YouTube or other information sources.
I just got the body in, where do I lodge a complaint? I would've paid 10$ more if they went with an all steel contruction like Phicen. The body is nearly perfect for the silicon type/

I just got my Luxury edition. Anyone have tips for getting the arms up, I can't even get him to pull of an aiming pose with his guns. I get part way, but the jacket scrunches up too much. Is he just stuck to limited poses?

HOLY ****.

This is the second time KGHOBBY sent me THE WRONG ITEM. I got ASMUS evil dead ash when I ordered ASMUS Luxury Vergil. They are probably going to claim they sent the right item even when I send pictures or try to extort more shipping from me to send the right item.

**** KGHOBBY.

Last edited:
Saw the luxury version for $300, is it worth this price?
The base figure is very nice. I got the luxury version, because I like the armour set from the game. Depends on how much you want to pose him with that I would say, otherwise the non-luxury version is just as good.

6FB4BE88-BE68-470B-9062-05D84A432E54.jpeg

7A53B94C-DF9B-4A90-A1E2-BA902F548335.jpeg

Got it today, now my gunslinger crew is complete

I almost sold this guy off a few times due to money issues, but thankfully I've recently resolved said issues so he gets to stay. Glad of it too, he's got great presence.

Attachments

• PXL_20221025_203010633~2.jpg
    PXL_20221025_203010633~2.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 0
A new pre-order for Dante from DMC5 in the Luxury edition has appeared on the Asmus website.
It seems like a normal restocking, but we are greeted with a new promo photo. The armbands are done differently from the release version, the shirt seems to have a darker look (but that's not for sure, maybe it's due to the light) and the body seems bulkier.

изображение_2023-12-01_160130101.png

A new pre-order for Dante from DMC5 in the Luxury edition has appeared on the Asmus website.
It seems like a normal restocking, but we are greeted with a new promo photo. The armbands are done differently from the release version, the shirt seems to have a darker look (but that's not for sure, maybe it's due to the light) and the body seems bulkier.

View attachment 676375

Hmmmmm... I don't mind the added bulk on the body but this makes Vergil skinny next to him now.

Nice wanted an update. Hopefully the pants and jacket are real leather. Just Pre-ordered at Asmus site. I'm hoping besides the better materials for the clothes, new body, they finally fix the magnet on rebellion to be the accurate side and be stronger.

KakaoTalk_20231202_080653486_02.jpg

ASMUS reeeeeeeeeeeeally needs a bulk-up for DMC characters.
I'm tired of buying new muscle bodies, because of their thin bodies.

They go beyond thinning their bodies, and now they are even reducing the size of weapons.
(Fortunately, Trish's Sparda seems to have the right size.)

It's been 6 years since they created a new DMC figure lineup,
but I don't think they really understand DMC is.

Attachments

• KakaoTalk_20231202_080653486.jpg
    KakaoTalk_20231202_080653486.jpg
    294 KB · Views: 0
  • KakaoTalk_20231202_080653486_01.jpg
    KakaoTalk_20231202_080653486_01.jpg
    271.8 KB · Views: 0
  • KakaoTalk_20231202_081844745_01.jpg
    KakaoTalk_20231202_081844745_01.jpg
    283.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Asked asmus about Dante and they confirmed it has a new body and better wrapping at the wrist. Not only that but I suggested they finally fix rebellions magnet and face the correct side. They listened thankfully, only thing they told me is the clothes material will stay the same. That sucks as the pants have deteriorated on my old one.
Screenshot_20231205_221242_Instagram.jpg

Dante is looking a lot better, loving the new proportions. I just wish they added like an alternate sculpt or something to help justify this figure for those who got the original release.

It's a pity that the DMC lineup continues to rework, as Asmus adds new lineups for their marketability.
Now, a new DMC product comes out a year or there is none at all maybe.

2018 - DMC4 Dante, DMC3 Vergil
2019 - DMC3 Lady
, DMC3 Dante
2020 - DMC5 Nero
, DMC5 Dante
2021 - DMC5 V
2022 - DMC5 Vergil
, DMC3 Dante(v2)
2023 - Griffon/Shadow/Nightmare set
2024 - DMC5 Trish
, DMC5 Dante(Rework)

The time is gone to expect at least two new products of the year.

DMC4 Nero and DMC1 Dante, who they said they were going to keep releasing, are still out of the news,
And SDT Dante and Vergil seem to have been forgotten altogether.

Obviously, this rework is a great opportunity for those who haven't purchased DMC5 Dante,
For former buyers, it is news that hopes for new products are being diminished.

I expected at least an 'upgrade pack' like 'DMC3 Dante v2' in this rework, but I don't think there's even that.

Last edited:
Back