Asmus Toys - Bard

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pretty sure that's the same sculpt -- face anyway -- the hair has been updated. Face is a bit soft...

View attachment 185118
11246034_10152733537241968_6345137877621881297_n.jpg

Same lines on the brow, same hair under the lip. Everything matches, just softer. But you can see where added hair bits have been made.
Could be right. The added hair does make a difference though. Lost a lot of the gruffiness. Probably a good thing.

Maybe .... the other one is the original raw sculpt and this one could be an early casting from that. Maaaybe?

Just a thought.

(I'm guessing the hair on either side of his face will be cast separately.)

Looking good!

If it's time to ship, does that mean the figure in the picture is a production piece and not a prototype?

Because that would be welcome news!

Looking forward to weathering him up a bit. And possibly porting him over to a taller, lankier body. (Might be lens distortion in the picture, but his head looks a bit big. A taller body might fix that right up.)

The one thing that is really bugging me about it right now is the long wait I am going to have before it arrives at bbts. Other than that it looks fantastic from that picture. I am curious to see how sturdy the body is and if it will be on their own body.

Back