Asmus Toys 1/6 Mouth of Sauron SLIM

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This guy just arrived today!
I'm super happy with him, for a character with so little screen-time he has a great design and shelf presence!

Let's see some photos then! [emoji6] Does the costume have extra weathering like in the promo?

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Hi, I just received this figure, is this normal ? The crown look like broken..can everyone share the photos?
ec7c6b6301accc9e60b2373e77e5a97b.jpg
082391cf695a6a9040cd218fcc051605.jpg
7bcd4e6ab0d72f4e9a06e973e1d3061f.jpg
305a564a41fa22b20ed5ae722f627e7d.jpg

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 using Tapatalk

Thank for reply ya... look like the crown is a hard plastic, really easy to broken...

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 using Tapatalk

Haha - don't usually do baddies but luv this guy who rolled in today. And, tho it may be repetitive - ASMUS just keeps killin' it:love. IMO this is a little masterpiece, from the paint work to the costume to the multiple mouths. IMO visually to me anyway this may be LOTR's most terrifying design - the eyeless-ness and torn mouth/teeth. I feel sorry for the collector who hasn't discovered ASMUS, I really do.:cool:

Don't have time to work a lot with him but few shots of that creepy sinister perfection, right out of the box...

ASMUS_MOS_face.jpg

ASMUS_MOS_full.jpg

Thanks ASMUS for giving us another chance at this fantastic fig!:clap

thank you,
looks really good~!

AMAZING work Asmus!! The detailed crown and gauntlets, diecast sword, the weathering on the robes, careful tailoring, and most of all IMO fantastic job with the mouths, teeth and paintwork:clap:clap:clap. Really impressive metallic on the crown - wow! The *creepiness* is strong with this one! It's hard not to keep looking at him.:cool::ogat

ASMUS_mouthofsauron.jpg

LOL Asmus needs to sell me another shirt tho:cool:. I was gonna give it to Thorin/Bilbo, but after the shirt with MOS there's just something about the gleaming innocent shirt against the FOULNESS of Mordor. So it will stay with MOS in my display.

"Mithril, It was called by my forebears. No blade can pierce it."

Is his black undershirt pleather?

Looks like it from the pics

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is his black undershirt pleather?

Looks like it from the pics

No, it feels like a very dense, tight-woven non-fraying nylon - almost feels coated but not. Looks like leather but not pleather. The top robe is almost velvet/suede feeling. ASMUS usual stellar costume job. He feels heavy and solid, too.:orthanc

Cool thanks! Looks like a great figure at an awesome price.

Welcome! Don't usually do baddies but - TBH this fig is such quality it's more like a poly statue. The crown and mouth plates sculpt and paint are unbelievable. Plus the diecast sword!

Welcome! Don't usually do baddies but - TBH this fig is such quality it's more like a poly statue. The crown and mouth plates sculpt and paint are unbelievable. Plus the diecast sword!

I hear ya.

Only baddies from lotr I have are grishnakh and 1st release saruman both of which I havent even taken out of their shippers yet.

MOS looks great but not sure how far I wanna go into the villains.... exception for Sauron if that ever gets released. We shall see.

Back