Asmus Tos x Viva studio : Mr. Riddler !! (NEW OFFER ADDED)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Asmus Tos x Viva studio : Mr. Riddler !!

that 2nd headsculpt is close enough ( but it could be better for sure)

to me for a 340$ figure close enough is still not good.
For the brother production figure some stuff weren't spot on but those figure were cheaper also.

I still think that for 340$ the headsculpt with the hat needs lots of work, shoes as well.
They looks pretty cheap and not that well detailed imo.

Nice looking custom. :rock I hated the movie but a 1:6 Riddler would be really cool to have with HT's 89 stuff for sure.

to me for a 340$ figure close enough is still not good.
For the brother production figure some stuff weren't spot on but those figure were cheaper also.

I still think that for 340$ the headsculpt with the hat needs lots of work, shoes as well.
They looks pretty cheap and not that well detailed imo.

:goodpost: The figure looks great, but it should be dead on accurate for the price.

I can't find that Ace anywhere.

This is not the same as the Mask figure and no there quality is not bad.

Mask was a huge production run low end figure.

This is, like their Ace Ventura, a higher end, more expensive, hand painted figure. And Ace is one of the nicest I own, right up there with Rainman quality.

PICT1329.jpg

Price is in the link or other threads in commerce section. Not a bad deal imo.

Ace was only ever sold on the Viva site and anyone who may have tossed theirs on ebay. I've only seen one sold on here since it came out.

P.S. that pic sucks, its way nicer in person.

:goodpost: The figure looks great, but it should be dead on accurate for the price.

I know that ... the supply of this figure is also quite limited (or even less than those of Ace Ventura)

You may just skip this figure and stop looking at it, otherwise it will be too late when you finally make yr decision to buy it. :lol

As far as I know , it did happened for Ace Ventura figure ...:gah:

hi everyone,

Due to the broad suggestions regard to the head sculpt,
we have heard and would love to bring up a new offer for the Mr. ? boxed figure.

Now you can purchase the figure with only one head sculpt for only $264.50 USD , and you can also choose which one you prefer.

Everything else will stay the same, same clothing, same accessory...etc

Hopefully this offer would provide you more considerable option~

Thank you
best
Asmus Toys

Why does this thread keep moving? :tap Stop it.

So is this $150 yet?

Seriously, can Viva or Asmus answer a question: is that hat attached to the second sculpt? Can it fit on the grinning sculpt?

Why does this thread keep moving? :tap Stop it.

So is this $150 yet?

Seriously, can Viva or Asmus answer a question: is that hat attached to the second sculpt? Can it fit on the grinning sculpt?

No, the hat is sculpted with the open mouth, so it cannot be taken off.

Back