Asmus Tos x Viva studio : Mr. Riddler !! (NEW OFFER ADDED)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AD Artwork

Super Freak
Reaction score
Asmus Toys x Viva Studio

Mr. ?
full set includes...

DOUBLE HEAD = $ 305 USD
SINGLE HEAD = $ 264.50 USD (can choose either one)

Shipping worldwide is $35 USD by air mail

* Exclusive fully poseable male body
* Smile face
* Shutting face with hat
* 3 pairs of changeable hands
* ? cane
* ? jersey and jacket
* A carry bad
* A bat-bomb

This is a entirely handmade figure by our original artist - Viva,
not a factory-made toy, therefore each single piece quality is highly insured.

Every piece is only made when an order is placed
so please do not hesitate to order, because it can stop receiving order in anytime

24760733.jpg

51255659.jpg

000ik.jpg

84926112.jpg

39055226.jpg

26050774.jpg

dsc1202l.jpg

dsc1233q.jpg

for more picutres ,
please visit...
https://tw.myblog.yahoo.com/vivaviva-vivaviva/article?mid=3979

and

www.asmustoys.com

Last edited:
Re: Asmus Tos x Viva studio : Mr. Riddler !!

Holy sheeet it loooks awesome , the smiling sculpt looks dead on , but the open mouth is off IMO

Really nice to see this one, but the quality of this company are really bad, I had purchase the mask before , and with terrible box and everything inside are damage,can't compare with HT at all.

Looks decent. If the price isn't crazy, it will be a must buy. It will go great with Jack Joker to add to the classic Bat film characters. Despite them being crap, I'd still get Two-face, Mr. Freeze, Ivy, and Bane. But I know Asmus only does Jim Carry so I'm hoping for them to stretch just a bit and do a Harry and Llyod 2 pack.

Really nice to see this one, but the quality of this company are really bad, I had purchase the mask before , and with terrible box and everything inside are damage,can't compare with HT at all.

This is not the same as the Mask figure and no there quality is not bad.

Mask was a huge production run low end figure.

This is, like their Ace Ventura, a higher end, more expensive, hand painted figure. And Ace is one of the nicest I own, right up there with Rainman quality.

PICT1329.jpg

Looks decent. If the price isn't crazy, it will be a must buy. It will go great with Jack Joker to add to the classic Bat film characters. Despite them being crap, I'd still get Two-face, Mr. Freeze, Ivy, and Bane. But I know Asmus only does Jim Carry so I'm hoping for them to stretch just a bit and do a Harry and Llyod 2 pack.

Price is in the link or other threads in commerce section. Not a bad deal imo.

Last edited:

As long as nothing damage and with batter quality, I will buy him for sure.

That's nice, the smile head is wonderful, the open mouth is off. These guys should do Jim as Ace Pet ____, one of my most wanted!

I'm liking this, BUT 300$ seems outrageous for this.

And $340 shipped is even worse. Pretty good looking figure... but the movie and this version of the Riddler suck; so no interest even at a lower price

I don't have many figure regrets but not buying Ace is definately one of them :(

Awesome piece, but the price definitely stopped me right on tracks.

Is there a lite version of this set?, haha. I actually don't care about the bowl hat and suit version. I guess that's what is driving the cost up.

Back