Asmus Tos x Viva studio : Mr. Riddler !! (NEW OFFER ADDED)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Asmus Tos x Viva studio : Mr. Riddler !!

Hmmm... I was looking so forward in this, it looks great, suits perfect, smiling sculpt is great, but the open mouth looks absolutely nothing like Jim Carey IMO, but the main problem is the price $305! i dont get why its so much if The Mask figure is only like $130 and includes shipping :gah:

That Riddler looks too cool! I'm not a fan of this version, but he looks great. So where did you get the outfit? It would be perfect for the comic version of the Riddler.

Really nice to see this one, but the quality of this company are really bad, I had purchase the mask before , and with terrible box and everything inside are damage,can't compare with HT at all.

the mask's packaging was a bit meh...but they sure did improve on that one, ghostface's packaging is quite good actually.
DSC_0745.jpg

but this is a limited run edition size, price tag is ka-ching like ace ventura.

Hmmm... I was looking so forward in this, it looks great, suits perfect, smiling sculpt is great, but the open mouth looks absolutely nothing like Jim Carey IMO, but the main problem is the price $305! i dont get why its so much if The Mask figure is only like $130 and includes shipping :gah:

Pls ntd that the artist "Viva" is not involved in Mask figure which is mass production qlty!

While this Riddler is handled by Viva, he paints each head himself. This is not a industiral product but 100% a customized figure sactually!

You may find a very big difference in qlty!

Hmmm... I was looking so forward for this. Looks great - suits are perfect, smiling sculpt is great... But the open mouth HS looks pretty messed up and the main problem is the price - $305 with soooo lack of accessories :(

Fixed for my point.
I really like that some one makin' hi-end figure of the character from this movie and it's even better that this is JC as Mr.R.
Viva is da MAN - his work impressing me every time! :)

But still... lack of accessories and this second HS...
I wish I can understad why you guys not picked at least one of those great expressions

777.jpg

And went with this ridiculous crazy "Lloyd from DumbAndDumberer" one :lol

starring-as-The-Riddler-in-Batman-Forever.jpg

Not bcoz it's stupid but bcoz it's verrrrry hard to capt such emotion.

SO... I say DO THIS ONE NEXT!!!

2.jpg

Mostly bcoz I collect Batman related figs like "1 Bat and 2 villains per movie" and not interested just in ??? alone :wink1:

Last edited:

Really nice to see this one, but the quality of this company are really bad, I had purchase the mask before , and with terrible box and everything inside are damage,can't compare with HT at all.

hi,

You must have been purchased a shipping damage item,
we have dealt with most of this type of cases individually,
and we would love to help you with it.

Please PM me, and I will have it fixed for you.

thx

Pls ntd that the artist "Viva" is not involved in Mask figure which is mass production qlty!

While this Riddler is handled by Viva, he paints each head himself. This is not a industiral product but 100% a customized figure sactually!

You may find a very big difference in qlty!

Thank you,

but our Mask figure is also very well reviewed in by many customers.

Last edited:

This figure looks amazing, but I'm holding out for Lloyd Christmas :pray:

I was thinking whether or not to place an order and then I noticed the price has increased from $305 to $340....

I was thinking whether or not to place an order and then I noticed the price has increased from $305 to $340....

I believe the price increase is due to shipping being included. I don't recall if the "Shipping Included" copy at the bottom of the Mr. Riddler product page was there before.

Figure is great. I agree the open mouth is off. The smiling head looks fantastic. But wow 340 for this. I would definately buy it but its to much.

Yes, I guess you are right on the free shipping. Thanks

Not a $340.00 figure. Lower the price and I might go for one.

Which trigger happy mod deleted my comment that the body in this figure is an Enterbay BL3.5? Why delete my comment? I simply said its kinda wierd that Riddler has the body of 'Bruce Lee'

and it was not to troll or hate, its to say that under the tight jumpsuit JC looks ripped like crazy... look at those abs and lats!

Not a $340.00 figure. Lower the price and I might go for one.

same here, $300 is too much for this one, I know it's batter, but over $300 is just too much.

I hope this does well because I would love to see more from this company. For me though, this would have been a for sure buy if it wasn't for the price tag. Congrats to those who get him! Keep them coming Asmus!

like most of you, i was waiting for this to drop. then i saw the price tag. and ran like the dickens! i could just about stretch to that much but that 2nd head doesn't look much like carrey at all.

any chance viva could make some adjustments? maybe include some more accessories OR reduce the price?

Back