Asmus 1/6 Lord of the Rings - Bilbo Baggins

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello neighbor!
Yeah it’s weird that sometimes I go for ages with not getting customs charges but then I go on a streak like I’m on now. I always get caught by FedEx, DHL but by post I get away with it. It’s a strange one.
Hello back to you in Valinor from me in Middle-earth! LOL.
It is strange indeed how these custom things work out. It must be just the luck of the draw. My Bilbo is due next Tuesday, which is very quick, and previous FedEx deliveries have always been pretty much on time for me.

Having the eyes partly shadowed really does exaggerate the angry expression but fully lit, it is a little bit better.

Just altering either the eyes or the mouth to a less angry expression would have definitely softened the look and would have captured Bilbo's character a bit more.

Mine shipped out as well. Should be a couple of weeks in transit.

Having the eyes partly shadowed really does exaggerate the angry expression but fully lit, it is a little bit better.

Just altering either the eyes or the mouth to a less angry expression would have definitely softened the look and would have captured Bilbo's character a bit more.

Mine shipped out as well. Should be a couple of weeks in transit.
I love the Bilbo from the Hobbit @Asmus produced, while not a perfect Freeman sculpt I think it perfectly captures the spirit of both the character and the actor. Something a little closer to this for Ian’s Bilbo would’ve been phenomenal. I did also just order Lord of the Rings Bilbo (took myself out of the InArt Gandalf pre-order quandary), but it won’t be here for a bit. I just couldn’t pass up the opportunity of having both on the shelf. Still holding out a fool’s hope for a second, happier head sculpt down the road.

Also, in hand the hair does not look anywhere near as helmety as in the photograph. I just can’t seem to capture how great the thing is with the phone camera.
A292375D-39BA-4660-9DB9-DAD1F6A07CA0.jpeg

Hello back to you in Valinor from me in Middle-earth! LOL.
It is strange indeed how these custom things work out. It must be just the luck of the draw. My Bilbo is due next Tuesday, which is very quick, and previous FedEx deliveries have always been pretty much on time for me.
Cool. Mines due Wednesday but I find FedEx less reliable that DHL when it comes to delivering on schedule

Guessing it will be a few months before this is available locally at PC. Having both Arwen and HD Legolas arrive recently has put a dent in the budget (not to mention ED Ash that’s just come into stock). Looking forward to collectors pics soon. Yep, that side view looks great!

Guessing it will be a few months before this is available locally at PC. Having both Arwen and HD Legolas arrive recently has put a dent in the budget (not to mention ED Ash that’s just come into stock). Looking forward to collectors pics soon. Yep, that side view looks great!
In the Star Wars thread,the Snowspeeder Luke has been pushed to quarter 3 from Pop,so hopefully they may get their Asmus stock earlier........

Back