Asmus 1/6 Lord of the Rings - Bilbo Baggins

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pixletwin

Malalaking Gagamba
Staff member
Super Moderator
CF Supporter
Reaction score
bb.jpg

I wish the exclusive were a bit more exciting but this figure looks great. I’m very eager to add him to finish (I think) my LotR collection.

The "alternate" portrait looks happier than then regular one....
Yes, my first impression also. He looks pissed off - as if lost a tenner and found a fiver! I`ll still get him though. But not going to lie, and even at this early stage, I`m just a tad disappointed, mainly due no Bag End piece - unless I`ve missed something. Hey ho.

Looks great, been waiting for an old Bilbo figure for a while so will definitely be ordering once the UK retailers put them up for order. Pity the Bag End diorama isn’t with it as it looked great - maybe that will be released separately at some point.

Looks great, been waiting for an old Bilbo figure for a while so will definitely be ordering once the UK retailers put them up for order. Pity the Bag End diorama isn’t with it as it looked great - maybe that will be released separately at some point.
Yes, he does look good. I think I was a bit hasty with my intial reaction to what I thought was a bit of a grim/stern expression, but my thinking was clouded due to dissappointment over no Bag End diorama piece. Never mind, I`ll get over it! :cry:

Not sure about that expression. The likeness and detail are quite good, but when I think of Ian Holm’s portrayal, there was a softer side with a more gentle feel to it. He had moments of anger and suspicion too, but this just seems a bit stern. Maybe it will grow on me.

BBTS is showing the possessed head too. What’s the deal exclusive? Or maybe BBTS had it wrong or were sent one pic too many 🤷🏾‍♂️

Back