Statue Arwen Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nah, thankfully this isn't a section where we've gotten 10 million people trying to do it. Now, if HT was to get any kind of a LOTR license then all bets would be off. :lol

I'm with Fritz-top and TripleCP. Leaving well enough alone with SS is dicey. It's good to let them know their quality could be upped in certain departments. Ultimately, I'd like the line to prosper and not lose momentum because of a quality issue. I've invested $$$ enough to want everyone's 2 cents be considered.

I think we all know we're fans of LOTR, so even bringing that up ends up in a fruitless conversation. Let's move on and realize we're all on the same team and want this endeavor to work out! All we're asking is that SS recognize we want some kinks ironed out.

Personally I'm in awe of people with the mad skills to do a Photoshop on a pic. A picture indeed is worth a thousand words in that regard.

I don't mind the photoshop ideas either. But what cracks me up is that after all these years, people still don't- I don't know: acknowledge, realize, remember? that photos rarely do a piece justice.

When I saw her at Con, I looked at her quite a bit. For lengths of time, every day, because I was pretty sure I wanted to get her and I wanted to make sure I want to spend the money on her. And I'm going to. She's gonna look perfect next to the Ranger. (Who, BTW, I think looks amazing in my collection.)

But I never once thought she looked washed out. Didn't even cross my mind... :dunno

I don't mind the photoshop ideas either. But what cracks me up is that after all these years, people still don't- I don't know: acknowledge, realize, remember? that photos rarely do a piece justice.

When I saw her at Con, I looked at her quite a bit. For lengths of time, every day, because I was pretty sure I wanted to get her and I wanted to make sure I want to spend the money on her. And I'm going to. She's gonna look perfect next to the Ranger. (Who, BTW, I think looks amazing in my collection.)

But I never once thought she looked washed out. Didn't even cross my mind... :dunno

:goodpost::exactly:

Ouch. So soon. I'm not sure now with the delays, but I'm certain I will cave in and get her especially if I see a low quantity bar. I'm such a sucker.

But imagine this. If we get a Witch King during Spooktacular, there will be five on preorder!!!!!!!

Sweet!!! Looking forward to getting this one in the queue and eventually adding her to the collection.

But imagine this. If we get a Witch King during Spooktacular, there will be five on preorder!!!!!!!

Sweet!!! Looking forward to getting this one in the queue and eventually adding her to the collection.

That word is what is just creeping into my mind more and more, and starting to worry me just a bit.

The Joker is looking to steal my NRD funds away from Arwen...

Its all depended upon how much into LOTR vs DC or anything one person is. LOTR is at the top of my list as I've said before so other items would get cut long before this. The Joker PF was off the charts awesome but I'm not choosing that over something from LOTR or The Hobbit. Plus I expect this to all balance out with things getting pushed back and around.

Depends on your POV. Wouldn't pick Joker over any LOTR item ever.

96667211-450x450-0-0_Toy+Biz+Strider+with+Sword+Drawing+Fellowship+of+t.jpg

Back