Statue Arwen Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_0471.jpg

IMG_0472.jpg

Yeah, based on the quality of the maquettes so far that was a pretty safe assumption. Are you going to post some pic's? If so can you get one featuring a right side profile...that seems to be her best side from pic's I've seen so far.

Yeah, I plan to take a few more tomorrow. Besides what I posted above.

She looks amazing to me. Paint, sculpt, etc as I said are looking awesome. I can't wait to get her on order.

Same here. I have a feeling those who choose to pass on her are going to slap themselves silly when they realize what a mistake they've made.......:lol

She could very well end up being one that make folks regret not ordering her.

Last edited:
She could very well end up being one that make folks regret ordering her.

Either that was a Freudian slip or you meant to say "She could very well end up being one that make folks regret not ordering her. :lol

Arwen, looks much better in your pictures Josh. Nice job!

Thank ya! Rook was working with me on taking photos and I'm pleased with what I've seen so far. May be the best shots I've ever taken at Comic-Con.

Either that was a Freudian slip or you meant to say "She could very well end up being one that make folks regret not ordering her. :lol

Right thats what I meant. :lol My brain is fried from running around and such. :lol

Cool deal. We all know Terry aka Rook is the master of photography!

I'm hoping next year I can finally join you guys at Comic Con!

He is that. Major help to me. Feel like Con taking photos took a big leap forward.

That would be cool! Start saving :rock

I wish they would make one of these maquettes look like crap so they could stop tempting me. I was hoping this would be the one but no such luck. :banghead :lol

once again, real-life photos put the debate to rest and Arwen awaits her sell-out!!! Great sculpt, paint and most importantly...pics. Thanks, Josh.

Back