Artoo custom works

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: rfr5671 Custom works

Thanks Marf!
I'm almost done making the coffee cups for 2 robes, just 6 more to go out of 20. :gah: :thud:
Here are some lye scars I made awhile ago. The top 3 of these were customs for DarthMagnus.
Lye1b.jpg

Lye1g.jpg

Here are custom Tyler boots I'm working on. I want to try to get as accurate as possible, but there aren't any good reference shots and I can't find out what kind of boots he wore. These are based on what I've found. I'm trying to get them cast by a friend who does this professionally, but they will cost a little more than I thought.
Tylerboots1f.jpg

Tylerboots1g.jpg

Hey all. I just won a screen used ZF1 from a movie auction house. It's apparently the first one ever to go to market. Unfortunately it's the closed version, but I've been wanting to make a 1/6 version for quite some time, so now maybe I'll be able to size it down to bash one. :yess:
I'm super stoked about this, now I just have to wait to get it. :impatient:
This is what I bought.
18870_0795_1_lg.jpg

All I want now is for HT to get the license for The Fifth Element! I might have to commission a Leeloo and Zorg, because I have a Corbin Dallas head that I hope to get to some day.

About to finish a project that has been a few years in the making, but while I was taking some pics, I decided to shoot the Tylers I currently have in the works. Still waiting on the Brother Production version to arrive. Two on right are Rainman versions. These guys are next on my list to finish.
Group shot
Group1c.jpg

Custom robe, still trying to finish hand sewn coffee cups.
TylerRobe1a.jpg

With custom shirt made by Kato. Jacket and pants from TTL on Soldier Story body.
TylerVer21a.jpg

Fighting stance with Bruce Lee hands and stripped pants. Just picked up a HT Comedian body I will switch over to.
TylerFight1a.jpg

TylerFight1c.jpg

These are the screen used pants.
blacknylonpumawarmuppants.jpg

Glad to see you made it over here Ray. That door ended up being way easier than I thought. I kinda flew through it and made some sloppy mistakes but it actually added to the character of the old door. I hope you get the opportunity to try it yourself.

I am glad to see this thread. It is good to look at your old work. That vacuum cleaner bike was such a brilliant idea. Ramping up for your Fight Club project?

Thanks Ray! Getting the new Kato.E shirt made me excited to get back into them. Will hopefully finish the robe with coffee cups very soon! Then it's on to Jack's robe next. :panic:

Hey all, finally getting around to "finishing" these. I've been working off and on with this team since Dec '08 and feel they are at a point where I can post them. I will slowly release pics over the next few weeks, I don't want to show them all at once, but rather slowly reveal each figure individually. So without further ado, I give a sneak peak at the.......

PANZURAI
Panzurai1i.jpg

figs2m_edited-2.jpg

Does anyone know how I can change the title of this thread from rfr5671 custom works to Artoo custom works? My username changed recently and I can't figure that one out.

Wow dude!!
Impressive stuff you got here!!
:rock!!

Looking forward to the PANZURAI!!
:rock!

To change the title of the thread edit the first post and go to advanced, you can change the thread's title there...

A few wip shots.
Head made of sculpey and mempo from Magic Sculpt. Used magnets to keep the mempo on the face. Bionicle joints for neck.
fig1d.jpg

fig1n.jpg

fig1q-1.jpg

Helmet strung together using embroidery floss and tiny holes.
fig1kabutob.jpg

fig1kabutoc.jpg

fig1t.jpg

Back